26. Husband & Wife

The party needed to end, Larys needed to get Blyana alone. Blyana moved closer as he closed their door. Now, merely inches apart, her heart pounding, heat rising as they stared into each other's eyes. She felt shy, not sure what to do. He looked back at her, and with one step closed the distance between them and kissed her. She placed her hand on his face, cupping his chin as she brought her lips to his. She moaned, trembling at his touch. She leaned into her kiss with all of her being, needing his lips on her own. He was her husband.

 He slipped his arms around her, pulled her in close and kissed her hard. She kissed him back, slipping her tongue between his lips and her knee between his as he moaned in delight.

They had all the time in the world but he wanted all of her now, he didnt want to waste a single moment of their wedding night.

He went down on his knees, grateful she was wearing a thin dress skirt. He let his hands wander up her thighs, his lips following, as her hands played with his hair. He lifted her skirt up and carefully pulled her panties down. He let his hot breath caress her neatly trimmed cunt, as he listened to her soft groans.

As his tongue circled her swollen clit, he slid two fingers inside her. She was definitely ready for him, and he quickly found a rhythm which she matched, grinding her hips seductively.

He let his hands caress her inner thighs, delighting in the softness of her skin. Her ass was as perfect, perky and round. He grabbed it and pulled her closer, moaning against her clit as she arched her back. He sighed as he tasted her, as his fingers continued to fuck her.

Her legs began to tremble, and her cries grew louder as he fucked her harder. He drew her clit into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue. She grabbed the back of his head, and with a loud moan, her whole body shuddered with her orgasm. He kept his fingers inside her, letting her juices flow down over his hand and down his chin. He stood up kissing her again. Her dress fell back into his place as he kissed her neck. 

"I want more of you." Blyana declared as she started to take her clothes off, she could feel his breath on her neck as he started to lightly caress her hips. She moaned, leaned back into him and heard him moan.

She turned to him and kissed her deeply, her hands going under his shirt running fingers along his skinny frame. He grabbed her ass, thrusting his hips against hers. She pulled his shirt off as he fumbled with his pants. They were trying so hard to get each other's clothes off, they almost fell in a tangle to the floor.

He let his eyes fall to her breasts and then lower, and they took on that dreamy, languorous look. He didn't even touch her, but his half erection was suddenly a full one he got up on his knees on the bed and moved her back over to the spot they had vacated, laying her gently down on her back and scooting to sit beside her.

"You're so beautiful, Blyana," he said quietly, letting his eyes roam appreciatively over her for a minute before he stretched out next to her on his side, his face near hers. "Everything about you is so lovely..."

His hand reached up to touch her face. " - and womanly..." - sliding down to cup her breast - "...and perfect."

He moved a hand down to her stomach to very lightly brush his fingertips across her skin, he just kept sliding it over her, his palm warming her skin everywhere it touched. Eventually it came back up to her breasts and he played with her nipples, doing his best to make her moan. It didn't take long.

Larys kissed and caressed her into aching arousal before finally moving his body over her and nudging her legs apart gently.

He shifted between her legs and reached down to stroke her, ensuring that she was still wet enough and relaxed enough to accept him, then positioned himself at her opening and nudged in very slowly, very gently, till Blyana felt herself stretching around him. He slid in halfway and stopped, he was smiling and kissed her slowly, all over her face, covering her cheeks with little pecks and his warm breath until she sighed and started returning his kisses. He slipped his hands down behind her knees and pulled her legs up just enough so that she could press them into his sides.

Blyana promptly tipped her hips up in an unspoken confirmation, urging him to continue. He grinned a wicked little smile and dipped his head down to nuzzle at her neck as he began slowly, finally, thrusting into her.

"Larys-" She groaned, holding tight to his shoulders, as he pushed completely in. He was breathing hard against her neck but his breaths were even and steady. But his whole body was taut against her as her nails dug into him.

Blyana murmured against his forehead as he nuzzled her cheek. He moaned and quickened the pace a little, encouraged by her moans of pleasure.

He liked that too, but when Blyana whispered to him she could always feel his arousal become more intense, less tamed, more primal.

"Bly,' he groaned moving faster. Still moving on top of her, one hand under her shoulder and the other gliding over her, stopping every now and then to caress her breast or rub her nipple to keep her arousal piqued.

Blyana took his face in her hands, making him look her in the eyes. There was a dark desire there, one that she saw but now they were soft, kind and full of love, looking at her like the eyes of a person who cared about nothing in the world but Blyana. She smiled into those eyes, kissing him again.