47. Bad Idea

"Hello Ser Criston." Blyana remarked. 

"Lady Blyana." Criston tipped his head to her. 

"Teo would like to join training today, is that possible you can say no." Blyana informed him. Teo beamed up at him. 

"lets put him in some leather armor and give him some time with the lord of straw." Criston suggested. Teo nodded eagerly. 

"He's not going to get hurt right?" Blyana countered as Larys helped him into a vest. 

"I will keep him safe my lady, no one will duel against him." Criston assured. 

"He's only five but Luke is here and he's nearly seven so Teo thought he needed to be a big kid and honestly you can say no next time, did you not see my eyes Ser Criston?" Blyana demanded. "It meant please say- Oh honey you look so cute." Blyana remarked. 

"I'm ready mama!" Teo declared. Blyana pursed her lips, rooting her hands on her hips. 

"You certainly are." Blyana agreed. 

"Blyana honey, why dont you go check on Bellamy and Lucia, I will stay here with Teo, make sure he's okay." Larys suggested. 

"You want mama to stay? I can stay." Blyana assured. "Just be super careful and listen to ser Criston and your father." Blyana added. 

"You can stay if you dont freak out." Teo countered. 

"I'm not... I... will check on your siblings and be right back." Blyana decided. "Give me time to take a breath. Keep him safe." she pointed a finger at larys. 

"What's that look for?" Alicent questioned. 

"I'm spying on my child." Blyana remarked.

"Is Teo trouble?" Alicent mused. "About damn time your children were problems." she murmured. 

"No, he wanted to train with Jace and LUke but I'm scared he is going to get hurt, so I'm watching them." 

''Alright boys, Soften your knees. Feet light.'' Criston remarked as the young princes were training together in the courtyard and Teo was smiling around at them, thinking himself a big kid. 

"Larys is with them." ALicent remarked. "He can use his cane as a sparing sword." she offered. 

"And fall over while doing it then he will get hurt and I will have two of my boys to worry about." Blyana agreed. "This is a bad idea."

"Relax, just enjoy the show." Alicent suggested. 

''Keep your feet light and your hands heavy.'' Harwin instructed. He of course had taken a keen interest in the princess Rhaenyra's childrens training. He looked to Teo as he swatted at the straw dummy. 

"Hello your grace." The women echoed when Viserys was rolled up. 

"Hello ladies." Viserys agreed peering down. "AH, the little one is training is he lady Blyana?" 

"Yes, I'm terrified." Blyana admitted. 

"Good to get him started young." Viserys offered. 

"I would prefer him with more padding." She countered leaning in. 

"Sideface, like this Teo." Criston remarked showing him. "Best to get the proper footing in from the start." he offered larys. 

"You know best." Larys agreed, Larys certainly wasnt a fighter. 

''This is the stuff, Lyonel. Lads that learn together, train together... knock each other down, pick each other up. They will certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn't you agree?'' Viserys questioned as he watched from above. His sat in his chair, as he often did for age did not suit him, he knew he was dying but wasn't every day a gift, he looked to Alicent and offered her a smile but she wasnt looking at him.