𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

(This is my first story so sorry if it sucks)

[Not edited]

      You'd read your job application rejection note.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Thank you for applying to our company.
We have unfortunately decided
not to hire you this time."

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

    You'd read the note sighing in frustration this was your 5th rejection note this month. You'd rip up the letter and Your older sister would knock on your room door, opening it.  "(Reader) It's time for dinner-"  smiling until you glared at her. "What's wrong? Why do you have such a scary- I mean um...a worried look?" Your sister stammered.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

   "So you didn't get this job either, huh?" Your sister asked. "Apparently, they didn't like the look in my eyes..." you said frowning, looking down at the wooden floor boards, making your older sister smile softly.

  "You want a part-time job so you can study aboard, right?" Your sister asked. "Then why don't you talk to Dad, about it?" Your sister suggested.

   "No! I want to go with the money I earned myself! Otherwise, even if I go over there, I don't think I can do anything by myself." You said, clenching your fist.

    Your sister would smile at you, petting your head. "It'll be all right (reader)." She sister chuckled. "I'm sure you'll be able to find a decent job, (reader). " she sister said. "Nichole, thank you!" You smiled, at your sister Nichole.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

   You'd walk down the streets of South Park looking up at the trees smiling, till you heard a cat staring at you meowing. "Hm? Come here..." You'd kneel on the ground reaching your hand out and making the cat sniffs your hand. "Where did you come from," you asked the cat smiling "sadistically" and scaring the cat away. "Wait! Come back!"  Shouted sulking, getting up from the ground. "I'm going to miss my train..." you said walking to the train station.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

You'd walk into the train station looking up at the sign.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

The train will arrive late.

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

  "W-Why does this always happens when I'm in a rush to get to a job interview?"  You'd groan as you continued running to the train station. "It's just one train station over! If I run I'll make it on time!" You said slowly stopping. "just in case..." you'd take your glasses out of your bag. "These are fake but they'll camouflage the menacing look in my eyes." You'd put your glasses on as someone bumped into you.

"Hey watch it asshol-" you'd shout freezing as soon you looked at the person, it was a tall blonde boy with blonde hair and an orange parka. "I'm sorry!" You said slightly panicking, making him turn around and look at you as you apologized again then ran off.

"It's alright-"  he said watching you, as you ran off, with a softened gaze. "Someone with (hair colored) hair..." he thought smiling.

"A boy with silky blonde hair!" You thought smiling as you ran to your train destination.

[This is cringy as hell 🤭]