ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

You'd walk down the streets of South Park,     Colorado, sad again

You'd walk down the streets of South Park, Colorado, sad again. "Another flop of a job interview..." you sighed walking up to a window to look at your reflection. "Looks like the glasses didn't work as camouflage" You glanced at your reflection sadly. "Is it because of the look in my eyes?" you continue to look at your reflection.

"Hey, Stan what do you think that person doing?" a raven-haired girl to him while looking at you from inside the building.

"Hm, what is that-" stan said while picking up a box, looking at you confused.

"The person...I found them, stan look it's the person of my dreams!" Kenny beam excited.

"Are you sure, Kenny...you said that about Tammy, and the girl we went on the field trip with in 4th grade what was her name again..." Stan said watching Kenny look at you like a lovestruck puppy.

"Those girls are old, I mean look at them! They are perfect! I'm going to tell them that, I love them" Kenny said excitedly running out of the cafe building.

"Kenny!- " Stan shouted trying to stop him.

"If I could get my eyes to droop a little more...maybe I'll look a little less scary" you said moving your eyelid down a bit.

"Um, Excuse me!" Kenny said from behind you trying to get your attention.

"Yes..?" You said turning around to look at him.

"I love you-" Kenny said excitedly getting cut off by your screaming.

"NO!" you screamed terrified of Kenny.

Time skip
════╡°˖ inside the cafe ˖°╞════

"I'm sorry I startled you..." Kenny wiped his bloody nose. "My nose always bleeds when I'm excited" Kenny chuckled.

"It's alright, but I'm sorry for making faces in your window though" you apologized staring at Kenny and making him blush lightly.

"Kenny! weren't you going to the something?" The raven-haired girl asked.

"Th-that's right! I knew it as soon as I laid my eyes on you. I love you," Kenny held his hand out to you, making you surprised. "Won't you work here as a precursor to going out with me!" Kenny asked.

"That's not it!" The raven-haired girl said.

"Your willing to hire me?!" You said excitedly.

"That's your question!-" The raven-haired girl said getting cut off by Kenny.

"Yes, please! Right now, we need someone like you on staff!" Kenny said as he clapped his hands smiling.

"I'm touched I've been looking for a part-time job for the longest!" you said smiling. "But it would be dealing with customers, right...I have a naturally scary look in my eyes, so are you sure that's alright?" you asked frowning.

"What are you talking about? Those are amazing eyes! They give me the shivers!" He said grinning.

"The shivers?-" you asked confused.

════╡°˖time skip˖°╞════

You'd walk out of the changing room, in your (favorite color) waitress attire.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," you said while fixing your shirt collar.

"Cute! That looks great on you! Don't you agree Stan!" The raven-haired girl said as she turned around to look at Stan.

"Uhh, yeah, sure, whatever..." Stan said not paying attention.

"Thank you" you smiled, looking at Wendy.

"Oh, that's right we haven't introduced ourselves yet!" the raven-haired girl said.

"I'm Wendy Testaburger! I'm a hostess. Nice to meet you!" Wendy said winking at you. "And that's Stan Marsh, he's part of the kitchen staff " Wendy pointed at Stan as he waved at you. "And the boy who hired you is- " Wendy said getting cut off by Kenny interrupting her.

"You can call me Kenny McCormick! I'm a kitchen staff! And also I'm your future husband!" Kenny said as he cupped your hands. "I look forward to a long-lasting relationship!" Kenny said grinning.

"Oh im (reader) (last name) It's a pleasure to meet you!" You said trying to remove your hands from his.

"What's his appeal about..." Wendy and Stan said in union.

"Whenever I look at you, you're just so cute," Kenny said admiring you while you looked at him confused.

"(Reader)...smile! Or make a peace sign!" Kenny said taking out his phone to take a picture of you.

"Kenny stop flirting and get back to work!" Shoving Kenny back into the kitchen.

════╡°˖time skip˖°╞════

"Um, so what should I do first?" you asked Kenny.

"Good question. (reader), I would like you to be the sadistic character." Kenny suggested.

"Right understood-" you smiled until you realized what he said. "S-sadistic?!" You asked again.

"This is a coffee shop where workers have characteristics and interact with customers! It's similar to a maid or butler cafe" Wendy interrupted. "Incidentally, I'm the tsundere one AHEM, I-I'm not especially worried or anything!" Wendy pointed at herself.

"Tsun... dere?" You blinked staring at Wendy.

"So will you play the sadistic character (reader)?" Wendy asked.

"Um, how am I supposed to treat the customers?" You asked confused.

"I'd like for you to look coldly at the customers as if they're filth! And verbally abuse them." Kenny said while wiping down one of the tables.

"But they're customers!" You shouted.

"It's fine. Some people love that kind of treatment! I've seen it in a bunch of anime Clyde showed me!" Kenny said trying to calm you down.

"Clyde?-" you said just as two teenage boys walk in.

"Oh here comes a couple of customers now! Alright, this is your first duty (reader)" Kenny pushed you towards the two teenage boys.