You catch him alone with the baby (ashton)

Credit to @idkman on tumblr

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Being with babies came naturally to Ashton, seeing as he helped raise his younger siblings, Harry and Lauren. So one day, when you came home quietly from the gym, you weren't surprised to find the house so quiet.

You were satisfied with the calmness of it all, so you went upstairs to take a shower.

As you passed the practice room, you saw Ashton showing your daughter the instruments in there.

"And this is what daddy plays, but it's not a very good thing to put you to sleep with," he said kneeling down so she could hit the symbols. "And that's what mommy plays," he said going over to the piano. "She can play you all those nice songs to help you go night night."

He kissed her tiny head and brought her close to his chest. "I promise I'm not gonna let anything happen to you princess. Never, never ever."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

-jclement6091 hey guys! Thanks for reading our imagines. :) we will all write some of our own as well so stay tuned. Also check out my book on my account tagged above. "Save me from who I'm supposed to be"

Thanks so much!!