First Date (calum)

Credit to @keepcalmandloveC.A.L.M.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I had known Calum for years, he was my best friend and then he became something more when he finally confessed that he had feelings for me. I realised that we were both already sort of in love with each other.

"Y/N!" Calum yelled through my house, he was picking me up for our first date. We decided on the beach, as it was really hot this weekend.

"Coming Cal!" I yelled back as I pulled my dress on.

I met him at the door, he stopped stunned. "What? Cal? What is it?" I asked shyly, he shook his head and smiled.

"You look gorgeous." I smiled and blushed looking at the ground.

"Thanks you look good too." I said as he hugged me tightly.

Even though the drive to the beach was a little way we had a good time, I caught Calum looking over at me a few times. He tried to be sneaky about it but failed.

We pulled up at the beach; Calum took me hand as we walked onto the warm sand. We found a spot to put our things. I laid out my towel, I watched Calum taking his shirt off... god he was hot; how had I never noticed that before?

"Like what you see, Y/N?" He teased; I rolled my eyes at his cheeky remark.

"Shut up!" I joked back, I went to take off my dress and then realised that Calum was watching.

"Turn around." I said making sure he did.

"Why?" He asked stepping a little closer to me.

"I just don't want you watching me take my clothes off." I huffed, he rolled his eyes and turned around. I pulled my dress over my head and threw it on my towel.

Calum turned around and wrapped his arms around me. "C-cal? What are you doing?" I asked nervously, he smiled.

"I don't know why you're so shy. You're so beautiful; don't even try to deny it." He said sweetly before kissing me softly, I felt shivers run all over my body.

"Come on, let's go!" He said enthusiastically, I smiled and ran to the water with him.

After we got tired of swimming and getting dunked by waves we went back up to the beach and dried off. We put our towels and stuff in the car before we walked along the beach with ice creams to keep cool.

Sadly, I had to go home some time so Calum took me home. He kissed me goodbye, as I shut the door I thought I could get used to this.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

jclement6091 - thanks for reading! Read my 5sos fanfic on my personal page and comment as well to let us know what kind of imagines you want. :)