Scavenger Hunt

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Sunglasses

The hunt was on! Val, Annie, Lucas, Farkle, Riley, Maya, and Zay were on a team for the annual John Quincy Adams Middle School Scavenger Hunt and they were in it to win it.

"First item on the list is sunglasses." Val announced, checking her phone "Everyone remembers the rules, right?"

"Rules shm-oolze." Maya scoffed "Who needs 'em."

"Us! If we want to win!" Farkle shook his head "Better go over them one more time, just in case."

Val checked her phone "Photos taken of the list item must be clear and not blurry or blocked. At least two members of the team must be in each photo. Do not-Hey!"

Maya tugged it from her grip "Let's get going. First on the list, sunglasses."

Lucas pointed out a nearby sunglass kiosk and the group dashed over. Val put on blue and pink reflective shades, Lucas and Zay opted for classic Ray Bands, Riley and Maya went for the bedazzled options, while Farkle and Annie chose the oddest pairs they could find.

"All right! Selfie time!" Riley cheered.

Lucas snapped the picture and they submitted it. A ding signaled their next item.

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find

"That won't be hard at all." Annie snorted "Let's just go to the subway and watch the weirdos."

Sure enough, as they trekked down the stairs they saw a man wearing what looked like the top half of giant chicken suit, lime green shorts, and a rubber dinosaur mask getting off the train.

Without a word Zay took a picture. Lucas and Farkle's dropped jaws in the foreground and the man's unusual ensemble in the center of the photo.

"Ah, New York." Maya grinned "You will never be boring."

"Chickens are technically related to dinosaurs, you know." Farkle told them.

"Neat." Riley nodded "Next!"

Sunglasses
Wackiest outfit you can find
Hot dog with everything on it

"I'll find it, but I'm not eating it." Val shook her head "New York hot dogs are dangerous."

"I got this." Zay cracked his knuckles "I've got a stomach of steel."

"Marty on the corner owes me a hot dog." Maya offered "Let's go!"

"Why does Marty on the corner owe you a hot dog?" Lucas asked.

Maya raised an eyebrow "You really want to know, Ranger Rick?"

"I feel like I should say no."

"I don't." Annie slid over "Why does Marty on the corner owe you a hot dog, Hart?"

Maya sighed "I chased a pigeon away from his cart a few days ago."

Riley smiled "What a hero! You need a key to the city. You need a key to the city right now!"

"I'll settle for that hot dog with everything on it so we can win this thing."