movie date

You are done with the day at school/work. you start heading home and changed into your casual clothes cuz today your boyfriend, wally darling, has planned a movie night with you at his house. Sure you and wally had dated for the past 3 weeks but you both never had any plans for going on dating activities. You went over to wally's house and rang the door bell. Wally opened the door and smiled.

Wally: hello, y/n
You: hi wally. *kissed his cheek* I'm glad to see you.
Wally: I'm glad to see you too, darling. Come on in.

You went inside wally's house and sat on the couch while wally brings in popcorn and soda.

Wally: *scrolls through (pick any streaming channel)* what movie do you wanna watch?
You: oh! How about "encanto"?
Wally: I never watched it before, but it's my first time.

You and wally watched "encanto" as you both ate the popcorn. At some song scenes, you quietly hum along to the songs which wally finds it beautiful. At the end of the movie, wally turns off the TV and you both clean up the mess. Then you both went back to the sofa and cuddled.

You: that was the best movie date ever, wally. Thank you.
Wally: you're welcome. Do you want to cuddle longer?
You: I'd love that, wally.

You and wally look at each other's eyes for a minute until you both go into a slow passionate kiss. You both then parted for a few seconds until you both kiss again. During the kiss, wally slowly lays you on the sofa, holds both your wrists with his one hand and cups your chin with his other hand. You both kissed and made out for nightly hours until you both fell asleep.