(REQUESTED) into the Y/N verse

Requested by @LittleNightmareBlood

Wally was painting the portrait I side home when the mirror in his bedroom shone the light. Wally went to his bedroom to investigate.

Wally: my mirror never acted like this before.

Just as wally is about to touch the mirror, something forceful sucked wally inside! Wally was telephoned into some rainbow portal. There he sees various incarnations of you. Each of you had different personalities and favorite hobbies. Wally was about to land to his death when he is saved by angel you.

Angel you: don't worry. I got you.
Wally: y/n? Is that you?
Angel you: I'm Angel y/n. You had landed in the multiverse of y/n's.

Angel you showed wally the tour of various incarnations of yourself. Wally was in awe.

Wally: this is all of y/n! I can die happy now.
Zombie you: braaaaaaaains!
Angel you: stand down, zombie y/n. Let's not scare our guest here.
Emotionless you: oh yay. A guest is here
Tall you: wow! He looks shorter than I remember.
Wally: Hey! I'm not that short!
Ghost you: boo!

Wally screamed and clung onto snake you's tail.

Snake you: don't be sssssssssssscared. We y/n'sssssss are friendly.

Wally then sees baby you crawling to him. Wally picks baby you up and smiles.

Wally: awww aren't you precious. *tickles your baby chin you laughed*

All of the incarnations of yourself got to know wally alot more. Boy wally can't wait to tell you about the incarnations of yourself.