Chapter 128+129+130💕

"Not really." Deputy Director Yang looked like he was having a headache. "This time, not only you, but also Deputy Director Chen is also suspended. You go home first and wait for the results of the investigation before deciding what to do next. "

Su Lisa's lips were pressed into a straight line, and a hint of depression flashed across her beautiful face. Since things had come to this, she could only accept the result calmly.

"Okay. I got it. I hope the hospital can take into account the actual situation and prove our doctors' innocence. "

"Doctor Su —"

"Deputy Director Yang. I'm not the only one who's worried about this. It's about all doctors. If it's our responsibility, we have to bear it. If it's not our responsibility, we won't bear the injustice. "

Seeing Deputy Director Yang's serious face, Su Lisa's attitude was unprecedentedly firm. "If this matter can't prove our innocence and get the right treatment, who would dare to look for a doctor in the future? Who would dare to trust a doctor? Who would dare to be a doctor? " "I got it." Deputy Director Yang nodded. "Doctor Su, you can go back first.

"I see." Deputy Chief Yang nodded. "Doctor Su, you can go back first. Su Lisa saw jungkook rushing over when she came out of the hospital office.

She didn't expect him to appear at this hour. Lisa was stunned and looked at him blankly. For a moment, she didn't know how to react.

She didn't expect him to show up at this hour. Lisa was stunned and looked at him blankly. For a moment, she didn't know how to react.

Jungkook took a few steps forward and stood in front of her. He held her shoulders and looked at her from head to toe.

Are you hurt? " Are you hurt? "

"I'm fine." Lisa shook her head. "Why are you here?"

As soon as the family members came to make a scene, there was news on Weibo. He was still in a meeting at that time.

When he finished the meeting, the matter had become big and the police were involved.

He saw Lisa's photo on Weibo and was afraid that she would be hurt, so he rushed over so quickly.

"Something happened." Lisa looked around and didn't want to tell him here. "But it's fine now."

"You're really not hurt?"

"No." Lisa thought of Zuo Mingyu. "Senior was there and he blocked it for me."

Speaking of this, Lisa still felt very guilty. "Senior seemed to be hurt a little badly. I was going to see him now."

Hearing Lisa mention Zuo Mingyu, jungkook's mouth twitched.

"Sure. I'll go with you. I have to thank him for saving you. "

Zuo Mingyu's injury was a bruise. He was also a doctor, so he found some ointment and applied it before returning to his office.

When Su Lisa and jungkook arrived, he had just sent one of his patients out.

"Lisa, you're here?"

Zuo Mingyu acted as if he didn't see jungkook beside him. "I heard that someone from the hospital administration is looking for you. Are you alright?"

"No." Lisa shook her head. "They just want me to rest at home for a few days. I'm fine. "

"Why?" Zurich Mingyu frowned. "I'm going to talk to my father now."

"Senior brother." Lisa stopped him and said, "It's normal for the hospital administration to deal with the situation like this. Speaking of which, I'll just take it as a break. "