Reunion

(Alex's POV)

Was this man serious.

Not even their own father wanted to look after them but this stranger did.

Plus this man was Eris's father.

He looked down at Sam who was shivering. Both the boys clothes where old and dirty and full of holes.

Alex was always the one to protect Sam and he knew that if they didnt accept this mans offer then they would either be on the streets or dead.

"W-we will go with you."

The man nodded and opened the cell door for them

"My name is Andrea. If you living in my house you may as well know it"

Alex nodded slightly holding Sam's hand as they quickly followed Andrea. They went upstairs to what seemed like offices. Andrea went into one of the offices and opened the door to a bathroom that also had a shower.

"Theres towels already in there, ill have clothes waiting for you"

Alex looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Your not coming into my house all dirty. Get a shower there will be clothes waiting for you when your done ill be outside waiting"

He nodded slightly and quickly pulled Sam into the bathroom closing and locking the door.

"Alex ?"

Sam asked looking up at Alex still shaking.

"Its okay buddy, we just need to be good and we will be fine"

He said softly trying to reassure his brother even though he wasnt too sure himself.

He quickly stripped himself and his brother and turned on the shower getting inside.

He crouched down helping Sam wash his hair properly. The last time the two had a proper shower was years ago before their father started using and dealing drugs.

When he started dealing he only cared about money and not them. The two boys had to beg for food and money on the streets. Their 'baths' were a bucket of cold water and a rough cloth. Its why they had bonded with Eris as they knew what the gang would do to her.

After they had both scrubbed clean Alex grabbed the towels from the heated rail and wrapped Sam up in one before doing the same to himself. The towels where clearly expensive as they were soft and fluffy.

Alex slowly opened the bathroom door and was relived to see no one in the office space, he looked around and then down seeing two sets of clothes. He grabbed them and then helped Sam dry and then got him dressed first before getting dressed himself.

The clothes where a bit big on both of them however they didnt mind as they were clean and free from holes.

Alex had been surprised that they were also given new shoes.

Stepping out of the bathroom Alex had on a longsleeved light blue top and black bottoms with matching shoes while Sam had a long sleeve red top and black bottoms as well as matching shoes.

Alex held Sam's hand as he opened the door to leave the office and then quickly went over to Andrea who was on the phone looking a little paniced.

"Lets go now."

Both boys quickly followed him to his car and the ride was silent. Sam looked in awe as they pulled up to the large house while Alex tried to look calm.

Getting into the house they could hear crying and they knew it was Eris.

Eris was trying to push herself into the corner of the couch away from a tall blond man that was crouched by the couch. Alex had to stop himself from running over as he knew if he did something wrong they where out numbered.

Sam on the other hand had always thrown himself first into danger if it ment protecting Eris, and this time was no exeption.

Sam ran over climbing onto the couch and hugging Eris into his chest. Eris let out a little happy noise as she held onto his top.

"S-sam ?"

Sam looked down at her and smiled

"Hey sis, i missed you"

Eris nuzzled her cheek into Sam's neck. Sam held her softly.

The blond man stood up and looked at Alex.

Alex stood a small step back. It was the man that had took them from the cell in the police station just to put him in a different cell.

"Andrea tell my goddaughter im not going to hurt her."

He said as he moved towards Andrea.

Andrea crouched down by the couch looking at Eris and Sam.

"Eris, no one in this house will hurt you. Noah here is your God father, that means he will protect you."

Eris snuggled into Sam more trying to hid her face still shaking.

"W-wow thats so cool Eris i wish i had a god father"

Alex said doing his best to smile. This must be why they got brought here Eris trusts them and would listen to them.

"R-really ?"

Eris asked in a small voice looking out slightly.

"Y-yeah ! My sis is so lucky ! Can i say hi to him ?"

Sam joined in seeing how Alex was looking at him.

Eris stared at Noah and then nodded shly, Sam sat up properly positioning Eris on his lap so that she could see Noah.

"Hello mister Noah"

Sam said giving a little wave to Noah, Eris also waved causing Noah to smile. Mateo then came down the stairs and looked down seeing the two new boys.

"S-sam, he b-brother too"

Eris said softly pointing at Mateo. Mateo couldnt help but smile since it was the first time she called him her brother. Mateo had heard the explaination from his father already and while he wasnt too sure at first about taking the boys in but now he could easily see they would be good for her.

"You have so many brothers now, me, Diego, Alvaro, Hugo and Luis and now Alex and Sam too. Does it make you happy having brothers Eris ?"

Mateo asked softly smiling at her as she looked down thinking and then looked up at him.

"S-sam and a-alex keep m-me s-safe so... m-more brothers m-more s-safe"