Breakfast

(Eris's POV)

She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she looked around. For a moment she held her breath not knowing where she was and then she relaxed remembering and seeing Alex and Sam next to her.

She flinched as the door opened and Andrea came in. He smiled gently at her as the boys started to wake up as well.

"I was just coming to wake you. Right, brush your teeth, wash your face and then come and have breakfast okay ?"

Eris and the boys nodded as Andrea then left the room. Alex then got off the bed and helped Eris down.

Alex walked into the bathroom first and then helped Sam and Eris wash up before doing the same himself.

"A-Alex ..."

Alex looked towards Eris hearing her small voice as he finished drying his face.

"W-will they g-give owies ?"

She asked, looking down, fiddling with the long sleeves of her top.

Alex crouched down next to her and held her small hand.

"They won't give any owies .. they are your family Eris, remember how i told you the story of the little rabbit"

"T-the rabbit got s-saved by a a big l-lion and the lion b-became the r-rabbits papa"

Alex nodded and gently squeezed her hands softly.

"That's right. Your a baby rabbit and all those people yesterday and us are lions that will keep you safe okay"

Eris smiled a little and nodded.

"Now let's go get some food okay, don't want to keep them waiting"

Eris gently reached up taking Sam and Alex's hands as they all walked to the kitchen together. Everyone was already seated and talking amongst themselves when they got there.

Andrea was at the head of the table with Mateo on this left and Noah on his right.

Eris held onto Alex's sleeve as they stood by the door waiting to be told what to do. Andrea looked over, raising his eyebrow.

"Come and sit down, breakfast will be served in a moment."

Sam and Eris both looked at Alex who walked them over to the table.

Alex sat next to Mateo and then Sam sat next to Alex. Sam was just about to help Eris onto the chair when some maids came in with plates of food. Eris's eyes widened and she ran under the table and ended up under Andrea's chair.

Andrea chuckled slightly and then moved his chair back slightly to see Eris.

"Did they scare you princess ?"

Eris sniffled and nodded, looking down. Andrea softly picked her up gently trying to be careful as he sat her on his lap.

"Now you're safe, do you want me to help you eat ?"

Eris rubbed her eyes and then looked to Alex who mouthed 'it's okay' to her. Eris shyly nodded as she looked out at all the food on the table practically drooling.

Andrea took a small plate and put some strawberries, a waffle with Nutella and some french toast. He put the plate in front of Eris. Eris gulped, staring at the food and then looked up seeing Sam and Alex both looking down, not eating.

She lightly tugged on Andreas' sleeve looking up at him and then looking at Sam and Alex again. Andrea smiled softly seeing her concern and spoke up.

"boys, you are allowed to eat, you don't need to wait"

Mateo nodded, shoving a waffle in his mouth.

" fill up your plate, there's always more than enough food, at home my brothers and i could finish what's here and more."

Alex nodded slightly and filled up Sam's plate first, taking a little of everything for his brother. He then made his own plate.

Andrea happily fed Eris her food letting her take her time eating. Mateo filled up a small glass with orange juice and offered it to Eris.

"Here, this is the orange juice I promised you yesterday."

Eris gasped softly as she was excited. She loved the apple juice. She sniffed the juice and scrunched up her one smelling how strong the orange was. She then sipped it and her eyes widened as she gulped down the orange juice.

"B-brothers try !"

She said excitedly bouncing on Andreas' lap causing him to chuckle.

Alex hesitantly nodded as he filled himself and his brother a glass. They both sipped it and their eyes widened.

"wow"

Alex said looking into the juice like it was magic. Meanwhile Sam was chugging his juice and then looked sad seeing it was all gone.

"there's plenty more, help yourself"

Mateo said, smiling at their reactions.

After a while they all finished breakfast and Mateo put on his coat.

"Right, let's all go shopping then, oh and dad told my brothers to get your rooms sorted so if you see anything you want for your rooms tell me."

Eris jumped and pushed herself into Andreas' chest more when a tall man in a suit came into the room.

"Eris, it's okay, he works for me. I sent him out to get you a coat. It's cold outside"

Noah said quickly, doing his best to smile softly to reassure Eris. The man looked at Noah strangely, this being the first time he has seen his boss so soft with anyone. Mateo took the coat from the man and dismissed him. He handed two bluecoats to Sam and Alex. He then handed a small pink coat with princesses on to Andrea.

"Eris look this is for you my princess."

Eris looked and then slowly reached out and stroked the coat smiling at how soft it was. Andrea then softly helped her put on the coat.

"How is it ? Is it warm ?"

Eris nodded quickly, holding onto the sleeves of the coat that was a little long for her. Sam and Alex had also quickly put on the coats.

Andrea then gently put Eris down and she quickly ran over to Alex who stood up as well. She hid behind Alex's leg as Mateo came over.

"Right, to the car ?"

Mateo took them to a black SUV and opened the door. There was a pink car seat in the middle for Eris. Mateo looked to Alex as he wasn't sure how Eris would react to him clipping her into the car.

"Can you put Eris in the car seat ? and don't forget to put your own seat belts on"

Eris held onto Alex as he lifted her into the carseat and clipped her in. She wriggled slightly but Alex calmed her and then helped Sam put on his belt.

As soon as they were all strapped in Mateo started driving. There were two other cars with bodyguards following them.

When they got to the mall they waited for the bodyguards to get out first and then Mateo helped them out.

Eris held onto Sam and Alex's hands as she started shaking looking at the crowd in front of them. Sam looked at her and squeezed her hand.

"I'm here sis. It will be okay"

Eris nodded slightly feeling slightly better but still a bit scared. Mateo walked in front of them a few steps as they began to look around at different shops. Sam and Alex were just as overwhelmed as Eris as Mateo was buying anything they looked at for more than a second.

They were just leaving yet another clothing shop when Eris saw something.

It was a colourful shop with teddys in the window and lots of kids inside. She had never seen anything like it. Without thinking she let go of Alex's hand and ran towards the shop.