Chapter 4

Naruto started to notice his little baby bump. He wasn't really "showing" just yet. They was something else there. The mark sealing the nine tales within him.
"That damn fox better not touch my kid."
Naruto thought to himself. He couldn't just stand there and be upset with the marking his belly. That baby isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
"Yknow I should probably get ready. I gotta meet up with grandma tsunade."
The blonde said out loud to himself.

(Skip to when he gets there 😋)

"Alright Naruto. First thing we need to discuss is we need find Sasuke. I think we need to tell one person of your situation."

"I said no!" Naruto said in quite the rage

"You didn't let me finish. We've been hunting for Sasuke for months now, you know that. But now that you are carrying his child we need to crack down on him. I think you'd okay with this person knowing."

"Oh really? Who might that be?"

"Shikamaru

Naruto didn't have any objections. He quite honestly trusted him. Shikamaru was good at keeping secrets, he was smart, maybe he could track down Sasuke.

"Fine."

"That's what I thought. Second how do you plan on hiding your baby bump when you get to that point. Since you don't wish for anyone to know."

"I.. don't really know..."
Naruto laughed a little he really had no idea on what he was going to do.

"I figured you didn't. I can give you necklace that will conceal your baby bump." Tsunade had that face. Her fingers intertwined.
Tsunade placed a tiny box on her desk. Naruto took the box into his hands and pulled the top from bottom.
Inside the box was a little silver necklace with a small ball pendant with an engraved character meaning conceal.
He carefully took out the piece of jewelry and placed it around his neck
Naruto felt his stomach flatten. It was a weird sensation and yet he knew his baby was still there.
"Well I'm glad we figured that out" tsunade commented
"You'll obviously will not be going on any missions and as well you need to keep yourself out of harms way. That concealing seal won't protect your child."

Naruto found himself gazing at his now flat stomach with amazement. He's bewildered by the power a necklace.
—————————————————————
I'll write a part 2 to this. It's not all that interesting, im hoping to get it more interesting with the 2-3 chapters