Chapter 1-I'm a Sixth Year

Cho walked along Diagon Alley with ninety-five galleons in her pocket, and a heavy heart. She thought about how Cedric had walked along those same streets, how much potential he could have had. But he didn't. He was dead. And Cho couldn't do anything about it except for what she had been doing- crying. She walked to a cart where an old man was selling some odd trinkets.

"He-who-must-not-be-named is back! Invisibility cloaks! Spell shields! Only eight galleons each! Protect yourselves!" The man yelled.

"Hello young lady," said the man.

"Hello, sir," Cho said with a small sniffle.

"Would you like a copy of the daily prophet? Only two sickles per copy!"

"No, thank you, sir" Cho replied politely.

"Will you be in your third year of Hogwarts this year?" The man asked.

"No, sir" Cho said "I'm a sixth-year."

Cho wasn't very tall for her age, so she got that a lot. She had inherited her father's dark brown eyes and sleek black hair. She also got her mother's small yet skinny stature. She was very pretty.

School was going to start soon, and Cho still needed a quill, new parchment and ink, The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 6 by Miranda Goshawk, Advanced Potion-Making by Libatius Borage, and Confronting the Faceless,  A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration by Emeric Switch. She decided that if she had any extra galleons at the end of the day she would buy some ice cream from Florean Fortescue.

After she had bought all of her school supplies, and three pints of chocolate raspberry ice cream, she met her mother, who was having a chat with Madam Malkin in her robe shop.

The next day, Mrs. and Mr. Chang drove Cho to King's Cross station. They said their goodbyes and Cho met up with Marietta. When they were in a compartment, they decided on what to buy from the Honeydukes Express.

—————————————————————-

Hi everybody!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while, and I'm still looking for a title for this book. Do any of you have any ideas? Please let me know if you do! I will GLADLY take suggestions! :)

Thanks for reading!

~Aly