Chapter 3-The Secret Room

For once, Professor Trelawney was right. Harry Potter started a secret group. She joined it. It was all true.

All they had to do was open the large metal gate doors that enclosed the room. It had anything they needed.

A few months later, around Christmas time, Cho was once more silently weeping before a mirror. It had Cedric's picture stuck to it. Between her tears, she looked up and saw mistletoe. Then, she turned around and Harry Potter was staring at her.

Before she knew it, they were kissing while her eyes still misted with tears.

"Cho," Harry said.

"Er, great class today, Harry," she quickly said "Have a Happy Christmas," she said as she quickly walked out the door.

She ran up the stairs to the Ravenclaw common room and told Marietta everything.

"So," Marietta awkwardly started "who's a better kisser? Cedric or Harry?"

"Er, I dunno," Cho said "Did you see Cormac over the summer?" Cho asked, attempting to change the subject.

"Oh," said Marietta "I dumped him. He was such a loser and was incredibly arrogant."

"Um, okay," Cho said "I thought he was the one for you. But I guess things don't always work out, even in the best situations," she said.

She thought of Cedric, like she often did, and then began to cry. She thought about what would have happened if Cedric hadn't died. If they were still together. If they had married.

"Cho," Cedric said.

"Yes, my love?" She replied.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," She said.

He got down on one knee and said "Cho Chang, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She screamed "Yes!"

Then her wonderful dream took a dark turn. She saw a flash of green light, and Cedric had fallen to the ground, eyes open. Harry was laughing. Harry had killed him.

"No! No!" She screamed.

"What?" Marietta screamed back "Is there a fire?"

"Oh," Cho said. She looked at her clock. It was three o'clock in the morning. "Sorry, Marietta," she said "I must have had a bad dream."