Chapter 5- Mr. and Mrs. Cedric Diggory?

"Dear Cho,

When we were looking through Cedric's personal items at Hogwarts, we came across a former ring of hay that was transfigured into a diamond ring engraved with the words "Cedric and Cho Forever" and we were wondering if you would like to have it. We understand if you don't, but if you would, we can mail it to you at Hogwarts.

Thank you,

Mr. and Mrs. Amos Diggory"

The words were making Cho uneasy. All of a sudden, she felt the whole room spin and blacked out in a sea of love, grief, and wonder. 

Was Cedric going to propose? Would they really have lasted as a couple? They had only known each other for a few months. Would they really have even started a family together? She thought about what it would be like if she and Cedric really did have kids. They would have his charismatic smile, the one that you could see from miles away, her sleek black hair and beautiful dark eyes, and Cedric's laugh. A laugh that would never leave you, a laugh that you would always remember. 

She woke up in the hospital wing. 

"Thank God you're awake," Marietta said as Cho opened her eyes. It was bright and sunny still, but Cho felt very groggy.

"How long was I..." 

"About five hours," Marietta started without even letting Cho finish.

"Wow," Cho said.

"What were you dreaming about? You know, before you passed out," Marietta asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing. It was just... nothing," Cho said. She decided it would be better to keep it to herself.

"Okay," Marietta said as they walked out of the hospital wing.

They walked to lunch.

"How did I get to the hospital wing?" Cho asked.

"Oh," Marietta started "you were carried."

"By who?"

"Harry. Harry Potter."