Chapter 1 - Till Death Do Us Part

[Lemon Note]

This Story Is Based Off The Anime/Manga Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). I Own Nothing But This AU Story. Additionally, This Is Not The First Time I've Told This Story. Betrayed Izuku Was Originally A Texting Story Over On YouTube. I'm Remaking It Over Here On Wattpad Mainly As A Experiment. Also, I'm Sorry If Somethings Are Hard To Read/Follow. I'm Still New To Writing Stories In This Format, So Any And All Advice/Criticism Is Welcomed! Finally, I Have No Idea How Long This Is Gonna Be. Over On YouTube The Series Ran For 5 Parts, Each Episode Ranging From 15-30 Minutes Long - I Don't Wanna Make 5 Massive Parts For This Version Of The Story, So This Should be An Interesting Experience! With All The Boring Stuff Out Of The Way, Let's Get To The Story!

.

.

.

.

.

.

"My name is...I-Izuku...Mi-Do-Riya!" The small boy with Green Hair stood in front of his fellow classmates, his back slightly hunched and his eyes staring away from his classmates, every one of them wearing the same blue shirt with a small yellow star placed on the upper life side of the shirt.

He still has to sound his name out? A Young Katsuki Bakugo thought to himself, his fist rested below his chin and his arm against the table. Kinda pathetic- Before Katsuki could finish his thought, he cut himself off as Izuku's entire presence changed. "I want to be a Hero when I grow up!" Izuku stood tall, despite his height, determination sparking in his eyes.

Woah...what's with this change? Katsuki thought to himself. "Ambitious, but if you put in enough effort, I know you can do it," The Teacher spoke in a calm but reassuring tone. "Alright who wants to go next?" The Teacher looked up at the crowd of kids, each one slightly stunned by Izuku's words. "Hahaha...yeah, I guess that would be a hard act to follow."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rain Poured From The Mournful Dark Clouds. The Gray Sky Reflected Off The Glass Covered Building. No Human Or Bird Dared To Set Out In These Conditions, Fearing The Cold And Unforgiving Environment. The Leaves In The Trees Swayed Back And Forth In The Wind, Puddles Forming On The Grey Path Leading From Building To Building, Due To The Rain. An Army Of Buildings Lined Up, Stretching To The Horizon. Within The Forest, Which Surrounded The Army Of 5 Story Buildings, Layed The Corpse Of A Baby Bird, Abandoned By It's Mother. Nature Had Already Claimed The 'Failed' life, Allowing Insects To Dance On The Body, Feasting On Stolen Freedom.

.

.

X Years Later

"Hahahaha~" The Young Couple shared a half true laugh. "You're so silly Deku...heh heh." Uraraka turned away from her Green Haired Boyfriend. "Haha...yeah I know, it's a part of my charm." Izuku closed his eyes and smiled brightly towards his girlfriend, his world. The Couple were currently laying on Uraraka's Bed, obviously in her Dorm Room.