Chapter 1.5 - Half True Love

This Story Is Based Off The Anime/Manga Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). I Own Nothing But This AU Story. Additionally, This Is Not The First Time I've Told This Story. Betrayed Izuku Was Originally A Texting Story Over On YouTube. I'm Remaking It Over Here On Wattpad Mainly As An Experiment. With All The Boring Stuff Out Of The Way, Let's Get To The Story!

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uraraka, Will You Go Out With Me?!" The Boy with Green Messy Hair, with Freckles on his face closed his eyes and tilted his head down towards the ground, in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. This is what I want, Yet I'm still so nervous. Izuku thought to himself. After a moment of not hearing anything, Izuku opened his eyes and raised his head, only to see the girl he had just asked out to flustered to speak. "Ura...Uraraka?" Izuku muttered. Midoriya waited for an answer, for any sign of a response, but nothing came. Did I...Did I break her? Was this too much? Would it have been better if I never asked?  These questions were racing around Izuku's mind.

.

.

"Uraraka, Will You Go Out With Me?!" Uraraka watched as Izuku tilted his head to avoid eye contact. He-He wants to...go out with me?  Uraraka asked herself. I-I mean...we are good friends but...this? Is this something I want?  Uraraka continued to ask herself. I guess...it can't hurt to try...right? And hey, who knows...maybe this might benefit me. Well...guess I should play the part. Uraraka's eyes widened and her mouth opened, giving any pour sap the impression that she was too flustered to speak. "Ura...Uraraka?" Izuku muttered. Uraraka watched Izuku's face as he clearly was deep in thought about something  serious, no doubt something about Uraraka, and if he did something wrong.

"Sure, I'll go out with you" Uraraka calmy replied. Despite this being the answer Izuku was looking for, he was still taken aback by her response. A slight smile formed on Izuku's face with was accompanied by inability to fully close to his mouth. "You...you really...mean that?" Izuku asked the girl of his dreams. "Haha, yeah of course." Uraraka replied. Izuku stood there, completely overwhelmed by his own emotions, but before he could do anything, he felt his legs begin to give out, causing him to fall backwards towards the floor. "Huh-Ahh" Izuku began to panic, but quickly found himself not falling. In fact he was just chilling there, frozen.

Izuku looked down and saw Uraraka's hand on his shirt. "Saved ya, Hero~" Uraraka commented. "Haha, yeah...I guess you did." Izuku replied. Instead of putting the boy she just saved down, Uraraka instead decided to play with him, moving him higher into the air, allowing him to float a few feet above the ground. "Ura-Uraraka?" Izuku questioned as he didn't know what her intentions were. "Give me your hands, Deku.". Izuku watched as Uraraka extended her arm out, her hands reaching for him. Izuku reached out and grabbed Uraraka's hands, only to be pulled in closer towards her. Izuku's eyes were fixated on Uraraka's hands, and his face returned to it's blushing state.