First Discovery

Let's give you a preview of how YN meets her ghost friend.

~~~~~

Another day, another work.

Luckily, I get a break.

I check my phone to see what's new recently and upon opening an app, a video appeared in my eyes.

To my surprise, it was the guy from yesterday.

I decided to check on that video.

Turns out, he's doing a preview of products, and my lords, his voice makes my heart flip.

After work, on my way to the park, I check his channel and his videos and he is doing well in them.

I also found out that his name is Peter.

I guess that's a cute name.

The moment is ruined somehow by a ghost.

Hades: Head over heels, I see?

YN: Shut up, Hades.

Suddenly, I heard an alarm from a local bank as the robber escaped with the money.

I got my plan into action as I look at the name above him.

I went into my bag and pulled out a black notebook and start writing.

A few seconds after I finished writing, the robber suddenly got hit by a truck killing him instantly.

Hades: Well done, YN.

YN: Why thank you if you want more souls.

I smiled as I glance at the book reminding me of how I found it back in my teenage years.

~~~~~

Back when I was 14, I was forced to befriend some of the most popular girls from my school by my parents.

I am very sick of them, but where would I go without them?

As I was about to head home on a cloudy day, a black notebook fell from the sky just as I walk into the alleyway.

Curiously, I picked up the book and read what was inside.

YN: Any person whose name is written in this DEATH NOTE will meet their death... and be DEAD. What?

I was surprised by this rule.

YN: You must specify how the victim will die, and you may NOT kill the same way twice.

This begs the question, who does this?

YN: This is a stupid prank, but I never throw away a book.

And with that, I tucked the book into my bag.

Once I got home, I was about to head upstairs when my mother called me.

Mother: How is school, honey?