help ?

Hey guys !! 

 i have 2 to 3 hours free , so i thought of writing one more chapter .. please enjoy my weird imagination ..

.

.

.

Rocky wakes up and saw a paper in his hand , he opened it and started reading it ,

Dear Rocky , 

till you have started reading this letter i will be gone , i don't know where but wherever kamal is taking me , he gave me two option of either see you die or  get married to him . i wouldn't have let you die because i don't want the people suffer like they use to before you came , they need you more than me  , you have a promise to fulfill . I would always put you before me ... don't worry i will be okay , please don't hurt yourself in  anger . be strong i know you can find me 

Your Shona ..

Rocky couldn't control himself , his eyes were red in anger . he will make sure no one gets a merciless death who took her away from her , he instructed to get the helicopter ready to dubai , he got ready and left , he looked out the window and thought to himself ..

Rocky in his mind : shona , wait for a few days i will be back ..

In Ireland 

Reena : WHY THE HELL DID YOU GOT ME HERE ?

Kamal : baby girl , i told you i want to marry you and i will keep you safe here .. 

Reena : untie me now and see what i will do ..

Kamal laughing : ohh what will  you do try going back ? well it's too bad you cannot ..

Reena : no why will i runaway ? I know my rocky will come and the mangalsutra i will try around my neck will be of his name  ..

Kamal slaps her hard , because of his ring her mouth side started to bleed . He gets out a whip 

Kamal : let's see for how much time your attitude will stay like this ..

he started hitting her without any mercy , Reena sat their tied to the chair staying silent , tears coming down her eyes .. after sometime he stops as he saw her unconscious , he leaves the room ..

IN DUBAI

Ram got to know about reena , he immediately calls  rocky ..

Rocky : hello ??

Ram : I DON'T KNOW WHAT  YOU DO I WANT MY SISTER BACK , I WAS STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT YOU MIGHT TAKE CARE OF HER , IF SHE RETURNS BACK I WILL TAKE HER BACK AND NOT EVEN LET YOU A HINT OF WHERE I TOOK HER ..

Rocky : I will bring her back i know it was my fault , i will bring her safely back but i have condition ..

Ram : what ?

Rocky : i will marry her ..

Ram : AFTER ALL OF THIS HAPPENING DO YOU THINK I WILL ALLOW ..

Rocky : we can talk about my only two mission right now destroy those three and find shona and you can only help me ?

Ram : what can i do ??

Rocky : buy vijay's company share , i will pay if you -- ..

Ram : no need , i can simply destroy his company   ..

Rocky : how ?

Ram : i am not that innocent as i seem , i have informers everywhere , he has history of human trafficking , killing people and drug market .. i just simply need to expose him ..

Rocky : prove ?

Ram : i always keep these stuff with me ..

Rocky : ok , you do your work i will complete a business deal ..

Ram : with whom ?

Rocky : you will know ..

Hi guys , 

i was not able to sleep so i wrote this incident i hope you like it ..