Alive

no body could understand his pain , the one he loves the most is gone ... no this can't be she can't do this to him ... he will remain a monster for life ...

.

.

.

" YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME SHONA NOO PLEASE DON'T .. I WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT YOU , I NEED YOU " ..

" HAHA it's too late rocky , she  is gone ..."

Rocky shouts in pain , no she can't betray him .. she promised him . he puts her hand on his chest , this heart only beats for her .. but wait ..

.

.

Rocky held her wrist , his eyes widened ... HEARTBEAT , she didn't leave him .. the paramedics arrive .. rocky picks her up and takes her to a room , soon the paramedics started her treatment .. Rocky comes near kamal , his devilish smirks made him even more scared ..

Rocky : Why are you so scared ? don't worry your in very safe hands .. i will not kill you but you will be beg for death ( grinding his teeth ) every finger you laid on my shona will be cut ... your eyes which dare to look at her with lust will be take out by these hands  ... so lets start right now

Rocky shoots his every joint present ..

Rocky : call a doctor get him treated without any anesthesia .. he should be awake and he should feel the pain ..

Rocky sits on the sofa his eyes were locked to the room where reena was getting treated , his eyes showed worry ... ram called his brothers ..

Prabhas : THERE IS NO WAY I AM ALLOWING THIS MARRIAGE ..

Allu : I AGREE , THIS BASTARD WHO PUTS OUR SISTER IN DANGER ...

Ram : why don't you understand our sister loves him , she won't be able to live without him .. look at him , the only person who cares about her after us is him ... and i (sighs ) trust him ..

Prabhas : Still i can't make myself believe , he will take care of her ..

Ram : look at him , he is so worried about her i don't think he would let anyone cause her danger .

Prabhas : give me and him some time we will think of it ..

ram nods goes outside the room and sits near rocky ..

Ram : suppose i give you two option choose one of them .... One to make everything back to normal and she forgets you who were you and how you met ? and you won't be able to meet and second to get her treated , she gets okay from outside but the inner pain stays forever what will you choose ?

Rocky : hmm , i may try to make her forget that pain but small things might trigger it , so i will choose the first option ..

Ram : so you will just leave her ..( he says in utter shock )

Rocky  : she might forget me but i'll barge into her life again and this time not make mistake that i did ..

Ram : but i said you weren't be able to meet her ..

Rocky smirks : that's according to you ...

Ram : hmm means you will never leave her .

Rocky : no , never death also won't be able to seperate us . 

Ram is happy with his stubborness 

The doctor comes out " she is stable now , she lost a lot of blood which made her very weak she will wake up in a few hours and make sure she takes rest for a month and she shouldn't take any stress "

Ram : when will she be awake ?

" in a few hours , we suppose "

Ram goes out of the room as rocky discusses with the doctor , he goes to his brother and looks at them ..

Allu : Fine we allow but if choti as one problem , i'll take her back ..

Ram looks at Prabhas and he nods ..