Home

After another day of kisiing subastian we got out da closet to see it was the end of the day and eryone was packing up.riv and nadia was waiting for me At my locker so i decided to join them.

riv: ware were u!
Nadia: u skipped 3 classes!
Me: i was... Ermm!!
Abby: spill it!
Zaniyah: it must have been important.
Zakiyah: mmhmm girl u better tell us!
Me: fine i was with sebastian..
Riv: what!!
Nadia: he actually skiped class??!! (Shocked)
Me: yea he a bad boy (bites lip and dozes off)
Zaniyah&zakiyah: WOOO
Riv: double woooo!!
Nadia: looks like someones in LOVE (squeals)
Me: wat no!?! I.. Maybe i like him a little
Riv: maybe alot
Abby: i might have stayed silent the whole time but its obvey he got them feelins girl
Me: idk.. Anyway lets get to my house!

•at my house•

Nadia went to get her clothes at her house and the girls took there baths, i decided to be last. I was dryig up when i heard brenda scream.

Brenda: LANI UR FRIEND IS HERE!
Me: COMIN!!

I quickly put on my booty shorts without panties because i was chilling and i knew it bad to be nadia, i put ma bra then my shirt and ran down stairs. I opened the door to see sebastian.

Sebas: hey (looks her up and down and smirks) is tht for me?? (Bites lip)
Me: (giggles) noo..
Sebas: yes it is..
Me: is not!!

Sebastian began chasing me and we were not just regular chasing we were flirting he chased me upstairs and i conpletely forgot the girls were up stairs.

Sebastian and i ran to the room and he finally cought me and we wobbled to the roon as he huged me from my waist behind. I opened the door and sebastian kissed me on my cheeck. I stoped with embarissment..

Sebastian looked up to see evryone and is face just made me crack up (😂😂)

Sebas: ooh.. Lani u set me up (wispers in my ear)
Me: shivers (blushes a little but looks at evryone sheepishly)
Girls: AAAWWWWHHH OTP OTP!! (Wih emotion and together)
_______________________________

A/N:
Convo will continue next chap sorry havent updated ma phone was cut tf off😂 fucking phone stores😑 ANYWAY YEA IM BCK☺️😇 was this a good chapter?