Movie

Lelani POV

we were starting the movie and thats when the usual WHITE family decides to check out the misteries..

Me: LITTLE KID DONT U GO IN THT ROOM!!
Sebas: (laughs) babe calm down
Me: just these white people so fuckin curious!
Sebas: frfr (laughs again)

Thats when i jumped out of my seat. A clown popped out of knowhwere for the jump scare. I was completely shaking, to to top it off half way crying. I was now on sebastians lap on the seat. He held me tight and i didnt wanna look at the movie.

I felt rlly safe in his arms and i didnt know how to put it. Its crazy how he would take me here. When we left the movies i was still cuddled up on sebastian. We got in the car and my eyes were covered the whole time. When we got out we werent at rivs house. I looked at him curious and thats when i was startled.

G.U.M.S & B.U.M.S: SUPRISE HAPPY ANAVERSERY LELANI AND SEBASTIAN!! (🎊🎉)
Sebas: happy half year anaversery (hugs her)

I didnt say anything i was shocked and ik imma sound like a terrible gf.. but i fucking forgot about it!! I smiled my fake not worried smile and kissed sebastian. We both chilled by the river with the squad, as river and jay were having there little make out sessions by the river.

Abby was flirting with malak, etc..(with all the other boys the g.u.m.s flirt with) noah was looking at me and sebastian with a puzzled face. He wasnt even paying attention to zaniyah the whole time ahe was talking and i couldnt realize what his expresson tone meant.

I got up to pretened to go get something but rlly i wanted to talk to noah.. Its not my place or anything but i still have tht careing for him, so he followed.

talking to noah in wisper screams as he does the same bck•

Me: u ok? (Wisper screams)
Noah: yea.. (Looks away still angry)
Me: ur not.. Tel me
Noah: i cant tell u just have fun.. Plz!
Me: why?!
Noah: cause
Me: cause what?
Noah: c-cause this! (Kisses her)

My eyes fell in shock i was kissing noah on my anaversery with sebastian!!! FUCK!!! I thought. I dont know what happened but i sorta started kissing him bck.

I needed to stop this quickly before anyone saw, before anyone finds out ,before my relationship ended, and before my feelings grow bck for him.. But with the kiss i think them feelings are growing.. I think im late af
_____________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the short ass chapter and to leave u hanging!! I want 2+ votes and and the next chapter is urs ( btw im only doing tht 2+ votes thing for this chpater cause thts to much work waiting id rather just post it) any way if ur thought about anything just leave it in tht comment thingy!

~thalianna💞🇵🇷🌴💯🌺