Double Date and a Duet

Ash and Misty arrived in the Hoenn region, eager to take on new challenges and conquer another championship. But before they could begin their journey, they decided to pay a visit to their old friends May and Drew, who had recently become parents to twins.

As soon as Ash and Misty arrived at May and Drew's house, they were greeted by the adorable sight of two tiny babies sleeping in their cribs. May and Drew were thrilled to see their friends and wasted no time catching up on old times.

During their conversation, May suggested they all go on a double date to a nearby restaurant. Ash and Misty readily agreed, excited to spend some quality time with their friends.

At the restaurant, they enjoyed a delicious meal and shared stories of their past adventures. As the night went on, Drew suggested that they sing a duet together.

Ash and Drew took the stage, each with a microphone in hand. Misty and May sat at a table, sipping on their drinks and watching with amusement as the two boys prepared to perform.

Drew strummed the opening chords of "Dusk Till Dawn" on his guitar, and Ash cleared his throat. The two of them looked at each other and shared a grin before beginning to sing.

"Not tryna be indie, not tryna be cool

Just tryna be in this, tell me are you too?

Can you feel where the wind is?

Can you feel it through

All of the windows

Inside this room"

Their voices blended together perfectly, the harmonies sending shivers down Misty and May's spines. They both smiled, impressed by how well the two boys could sing.

"'Cause I wanna touch you, baby

And I wanna feel you, too

I wanna see the sunrise

And your sins just kiss me like the devil would"

Ash and Drew sang with passion, their eyes closed and their bodies swaying to the rhythm of the music. They hit every note perfectly, their voices soaring higher and higher with each verse.

Misty and May watched with delight as the boys continued to sing, their voices filling the room with warmth and energy. They couldn't help but sing along, their voices joining in with the boys' as they reached the chorus.

"Just like the waves down by the shore

We're gonna keep on coming back for more

'Cause baby, you're all that I want

When you're lying here in my arms

I'm finding it hard to believe

We're in heaven"

As the song came to an end, Ash and Drew finished with a final strum of the guitar and a flourish of their voices. The crowd erupted into applause, and Misty and May stood up to give the boys a standing ovation.

"That was amazing!" May exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, you guys were great!" Misty added, beaming with pride.

Ash and Drew smiled at each other, feeling a sense of accomplishment wash over them. They had just won over their girlfriends with their singing talents, and they couldn't be happier.

"Thanks, guys," Ash said, his voice filled with gratitude. "We're glad you liked it."

As the night went on, the four friends enjoyed each other's company, laughing and talking over dinner and drinks. They knew that they were in for a wild ride as they ventured into the Hoenn region, but they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. For now, they were just happy to be in each other's company, enjoying the simple pleasures of life and love.