Chapter 65

"time capsule"

Andrew's POV

This is not good.

"I don't have anything to say. And, even if I did,... you'd be wrong to believe me...Trust is a lie. Nobody ever knows anyone." Nathan's voice echoes through the halls as the time capsule plays.

A time capsule that was supposed to be released in fifty years but here we are, not even a full year since we filmed this but somehow it is being played. Not only on one tv, but multiple screens spread throughout the school.

"Fifty years from now, I hope you got what you wanted, Haley." And all eyes in the school are on them. "But getting married to you was the worst mistake of my life!" He spoke with anger. "Here's a little advice: Never get married. In the end, you'll only be miserable."

I cringed at the words before the recording moves on to Tim.

"Hey babe," Rachel greeted as she kissed me on the cheek, "good thing I didn't miss school, huh?" She smirked as she turned her eyes to the video.

"Yeah, it's good times. Currently, I'm, uh,...dating Brooke Davis." He said nonchalantly with a nod making me just shake my head.

"Didn't know Tim and Brooke were a thing?"

"I think we both know they weren't. It's Tim come on." I glanced at her before returning my attention to the recording.

"You seem very defensive about it?" She questions making me look back at her.

"Not defensive, just saying the truth," I see her nod with a suspicious look before she spoke.

"Okay, well then let's see what her actual ex has to say." Nodding to the tv, showing a buzz cut Lucas.

"Just getting along... is kinda new to us. But I guess that's how brothers are." He spoke before the sound of keys jingling came across the hallway. A clear indicator of school staff which in this case is Principal Turner and Coach Whitey.

"I'm uh gonna go," She said with her head turned in the Principal's way closely, almost like she was anxious.

"Go where? It's the middle of school." I told her with furrowed brows.

Rachel eventually looked at me before responding, "I'm just gonna go check up on something, okay? I'll see you later." Walking away but not before giving me a quick kiss, I stared at her as she left my sight.