Mouseford Academy

Thea knew the exact location of The Mouseford Academy, where her students studied, there was a high chance that they were there.

"Man, we have to go to SCHOOL?!" Trap whined. "Do we have to STUDY?!"

"No, Trap," Thea said, sighing deeply. "We're going to the academy as visitors. I already contacted the headmaster about it, and he was okay with it. The most we'll be doing is resting in the dorms. If we catch the 8AM ferry, we should arrive by lunch! So let's get a move on!" She clapped her paws twice.

I rushed back to my house and packed all the essential items. Some extra clothes, my notebook, a set of pens and pencils, and a couple others.

Then, I went back to The Gazette to make a very quick announcement.

"GERONIMO STILTON WILL NOT BE PRESENT ON MOUSE ISLAND FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS, DURING THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO NEW ARTICLES, THE GAZETTE WILL BE RUN BY FOUNDER, WILLIAM SHORTPAWS, IN THE MEANTIME!"

I published the paper, and continued preperation. We went to New Mouse City Port to pay for our ferry... unfortunatley we weren't the only mice that wanted to ride the ferry and we stood in line for HOURS... and right under the sun in the middle of the summer, IN THE AFTERNOON!! I would've melted into cheese fondue within the first 30 minutes!!

We eached paid for our own ferry tickets... okay, I paid for Trap's ticket alongside my ticket, but Thea still paid for her's so I'd say it counted.

We were leaving for the ferry the next day since it had already gotten late at this point, and so we each headed back to our comfy little mouse holes to rest for the big day tomorrow.

But just as I was about to lay down in my bed, I heard a knock at the door. Curious, I headed outside... no one was there...

But when I looked down, I saw another sparkly hot pink envelope with the initials "SR".

"Another letter from Sally?" I thought, as I opened it.

"Dear Stilton, seems you're getting closer to solving this little mystery I gave you, you already knew you were supposed to leave the city, clever, verrrryyy clever... to reward you. I've given you another hint, though, this will be the last hint I will be giving you!

Toodles, your arch-rival

~Sally Ratmousen"

The back of the note had some kind of code that I couldn't decypher, or maybe it was just cause I was really sleepy and didn't pay much mind to it. But I knew it was important. So I stuffed it into my bag with my other stuff and climbed into bed.

[Can you crack the code? "You have to inteRview five mice in Order tO solve this Mystery, I doubt you will be able to Find the answer all tOo qUickly, but on the veRy unlikely chance you Do succeed, I hope to be there to watch it happen"]

(AN: Yes, this chapter is shorter than usual but I think I said all I had to with this one. Also I have exams tomorrow and might not be able to update then. So sorry!! Ps: if you DO figure out the code (which I mean, it's really easy) please don't spoil it in the comments. It's really important to the story)