Beat

Robby walked into the dojo.Miguel  looked over at him."sorry I'm late" He said quickly.Johnny couldn't even look at Robby ..Miguel's smile faded as he noticed tears in Robby eyes.Miguel  walks over to Robby.He grabs his wrist and leads him to the office."what happened" Miguel says.Robby put on a fake smile."what happened" Miguel asks."noth-Dont lie to me" Miguel interrupts.

"Can we please not do this..."Robby voice cracks.Miguel walks closer."what.happened" he asks again.Robby had his hand over his arm.Miguel grabbed Robby's  arms.Robby tried to get Miguel  off but Miguel was stronger."Stop" Robby grunts.Miguel  ignored him.He pushed him back and pinned him to the wall."Miguel !" Robby says.Pinning his arms above his head with one hand."Miguel stop" Robby grunts.Miguel looks down at Robby.Oh Hes pissed.Robby tries to get his hands out of the grip but he was trapped.Miguel was death staring robby.Robby bites his lip."let.go"

I don't care" Miguel says.He lifted his sleeve up.Bruises went all the way up his arm.Miguel lifted Robby's  shirt up.More bruises."who did this" Miguel asks."I'm fine" Robby says as his shirt dropped."Robby." Miguel said seriously.the tears began to form on Robby's face.He quickly wiped them."d-dad" Robby said.

Miguel's  face was full of anger."h-he got drunk and I went into his house.He started yelling and telling me how I messed up...And he started hitting me" Robby said looking down.Miguel's  face turned into pure anger.He began walking out ."please don't" Robby says softly almost falling.Miguel heard that soft voice before.He slowly turned around."shit" Miguel whispers..He quickly ran over to Robby before he collapses into his arms unconscious ."SENSAI"Miguel yelled.Johnny walked in."Go put him on the couch" Miguel says.Johnny grabs him.He comes out."what the fuck is wrong with you!" Miguel yells now that class is over.

"The hell are you talking about" Johnny says."don't ever put your hands on Robby"Miguel says."It was an accident" Johnny says."I don't give a shit!Dont put your hands on him!Did you see his body?!His whole arm and stomach is fucking bruised" Miguel says.He feels his hands turn into fist but remembers that's his sensai and Robby would be angry if he hurt him.Jonny sighed and walked out.He grabbed Robby and threw him over his shoulder.Miguel walked out of the Dojo and into his car.He set him in the back seat and drove off to his house."Miguel...." Robby mumbles."yes?" Miguel says."Where are we going"Robby asks."home" Miguel says."mmmk" Robby groans.

They made it to Robby's moms house.It was empty since she was at work.Miguel picked Robby up bridal style and laid him on th couch.Miguel sighed.He went into the cabinet and grabbed the first aid supplies.He softly began cleaning the cuts that were still bleeding."ow" Robby winces."sorry" Miguel mumbles not taking his eyes off of Robby's tummy that was almost done cleaning.Robby put his hand over the wound."move your hand im almsot done" Miguel says."dude your too rough" ribby says."your just a baby"Miguel says."ah" Robby winces.He covers it again."Robby put your hands down and dont move them again" Miguel says.Robby rolls his eyes as he obeys.Miguel starts again.Miguel sighed as he say on robby lap straddling him.Robbys hands were under Miguels legs so he couldnt lift them."AH fuck" Robby says as miguel adds more antibiotics.Robby winces."done" Miguel says.Miguel got up.Robby sits up."thanks" Robby says.Miguel smiles.