Slammed

I HATE YOU" Robby yells from the other room."ILL SET YOU ON FIRE,PUT YOU OUT THEN SET YOU BACK ON FIRE" Miguel yells from another room."whats been goung on with them" Daniel asks."there mad at each-other" Johnny says as the two were sitting on the porch.A loud thud was heard."shit" they both says as they get up and run t o the noise.Miguel was towering over robby who was pinned to the wall.his back was in serious pain.Robby pushed him off.They began fighting."GUYS STOP" Daniel says as miguel slams Robby's head into the counter.He groans.Robby gets back up.They continue fighting.miguel was winning only by the fact robby was bleeding and he wasn't."MOVE" Miguel yelled as he kicked robby in his chest.Robby fell back into the counter.His back in even more pain now.He winces.His nose was gushing blood and his hands shook uncontrollably."SIT DOWN IMMEDIATELY" Daniel yells as he grabs miguels arm.Miguel sits down.Robby shakily grabbed onto the counter for support.The same counter that had his blood on it from being slammed into it.He was dizzy as hell and couldn't see where he was.Miguel rolls his eyes.He walks over to robby.He grabs his wrist and drags him to the couch.Robby felt tears fill his vision."whatever had been going on between you too it has to stop alright.Your hurting each-other!" Daniel says.Robby looks away as tears spill down his cheeks.Johnny gives his son a cloth to stop the bleeding.Robby sniffles.He holds in the tears as he looks at daniel.He grabs the towel and cleans his nose."
"Both of you need to apologize" Daniel says.Robby sniffles.He mumbles a "sorry"

Miguel apologizes back.Robby sniffles again.He looks the other way."You guys are ridiculous" Johnny says.He leaves.Daniel does to.Robbys tears began falling faster and faster.Miguel looked at him.Robby gets up and goes into the room.Miguel stays on the couch.He goes on his phone.
30 minutes later

Robby had finished cleaning up all the blood.He walked into the kitchen to get the blood off the counter.Miguel looked at him.He was gonna say something but his mouth wouldn't open.Miguel got up.He walked over to robby."im sorry.." Miguel mulbkes."ok" Robby says.He finished.He tries to leave but miguel grabs his hand."please...i was to rough..i was angry..im sorry" miguel says.Robby hadnt listened to a thing miguel said.He was frozen in fear of the fact that Miguel easily wrapped his hand around Robbys wrist.And robby couldn't break free.He freezes at the realization that if Miguel actually wanted to he could hold robby down easily and robby couldn't do anything."robby..." Miguel says looking at Robbys feared face.He tries to yank his hand away but failed.Miguel let go."i-im sorry.." Miguel says realizing he was holding on to tight.Robby begins crying again.He quickly left.Not wanting to seem weak infront of miguel.Miguels followed him ino the bathroom."open the door" Miguel says."go away Miguel" Robby said as he looks at the bruise on his wrist.Miguel didnt leave.He used a bobby pin that was strangely in his pocket to pick the lock.Robby looks at him and sighs.He tries to leave but miguel blocks the way."robby please...im really sorry"Miguel says.Robby looks up at him.Tears flowing down his cheeks."oh robby" Miguel whispers as he cups his face and wipes the tears away.He turns his eyes to the door to avoid eye contact.The tears wouldn't stop."look at me." Miguel says.Robby looks up at him.Robbys eye was starting to swole,his hands still shook and he looked like he still was about to pass out."oh god" Miguel whispers as he cups Robbys bloody face."come on" Miguel says as he grabs Robbys hand and takes him to the kitchen.
Robbys POV
Miguel dragged me to the kitchen.Everything was in pain.And he knew that.I still don't understand how he could do this.I thought we were cool now. But obviously not.Even this he was being soft i know hes lying.He's just sorry because its starting to swell.I was snapped out of my thinking by hands on my waist.Miguel.He grabs my waist and lifts me onto the counter."there we go" Miguel says as he looks at me and then turns to the cabinet.I could feel my face heat up.How the fuck did he do that so effortlessly.My eyes followed Miguel as he comes back over with s first aid kit and a towel.He gets a bowl and fills up with water.While he does that i focus on getting my face to cool down before he notices."i know i said this already..like 8 times but I'm sorry" He says.I just look at him."like...deeply sorry.I shouldn't have slammed you" He says."and..your probably gonna be mad for a while" Miguel says as he wets the towel and rings it out.My eyes follows his eyes.We make eye contact.He puts the warm towel onto my face and begins cleaning the blood off."but please don't ignore me" Miguel says as he continues.The water turned from clear to pink quickly.I nod."its ok" I mumble.Miguel looks at me.His eyes begin glistening as he continues."hey.." I whisper.Oh god i made him cry.I cup his left cheek.He leans into my hand."what's wrong Miggy" I mumble.He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.I take a moment to admire his face.God he's so pretty.He opens his eyes.I use both my hands and wipe his tears away."its alright..I'm not mad" Robby says.Miguel nods."alright" Miguel says as he takes another deep breath.He ringed the towel out and dried my face.He began cleaning the bloody scars on my hand.We did this in a comfortable silence."all done" He says.I look at my bandaged hand.Miguel grabs my waist and brings me to the floor.
Author Pov
"i could get myself down Miguel"Robby smiles."oh yeah" Miguel says as he smiles."yeah" Robby says as Miguel places his hands on robbys waist."mhm" Miguel says as he connects his lips to Robbys lips.Robby places his hands on miguels neck.They disconnect and smile at eachother.