Part 6: Avengers Assemble!

After Captain got home, he sat at his table and munched on an energy bar, but it didn't taste as good as a nice fat greasy cheeseburger.

The more he thought about though, the more fishy it felt. How could BURGER King be out of cheeseburgers?

He decided that this terrible catastrophe needed serious looking into. It was time to assemble the Avengers! So he pulled out his laptop and created a group Facetime with the rest of the group.

Soon Thor, Tony, Natashia, and Clint's faces apeared on the screen, but curiously Hulk's square was empty. Oh well, he was either probably busy or had destroyed his computer accidentally.

"Hey," said Captain.
"Sup," said Tony.
"Greetings," said Thor.
"Hi," said Natashia and Clint, who were also strangly covered in grease....

"Did you all notice Burger Kings shortage of burgers?" Captain asked.

"No," said Thor. "But McDonald's was all out of burgers as well,"

"Dude!" Clint laughed, "you went to McDonald's?"

"Do not judge me!" Thor snapped.

"Ya, when me and Pepper went on a date to Flip Burger they were in out of burgers too," Tony said.

"You took a girl to Flip Burger on a date?" Thor asked.

"Says the one who went to McDonald's!" Tony snapped.

"At least I know where to take women on dates,"

"Oh ya? Where would you take a girl? Medival Times?" Tony scoffed.

"No!" Thor said, "I would take her to a beautiful realm,"

"Uh huh, coarse YOU would,"

"Boys, boys," Natashia cut in. "Your both pretty, now what were you saying Captain?"

"Well I was just wondering where all of the burgers have been disappearing to..." Captain began but Clint interrupted him.

"Actually Natashia and I may or may not have seen all of the burgers fly away into in sky..... So...."

"You what!" They all shouted at once.

"I bet Loki is up to this!" Thor said angrily slamming his hammer on the table, and his face disappeared as the computer fell off his desk.

"Lets go pay Loki a visit then," Captain said, closing the lid of his laptop.