Chapter 32

❤️ Happy birthday.....LONG GE!!!!🥳🎉🎂🤓🥰🥰❤️

Hotel

Yunlan pull him closer and kisses his soft lips hungrily. Wei tries to break the kiss but he can't do anything......Zhao was stronger than him. "Uhh...hhh!" Wei only struggle and lastly he let Yunlan do whatever he want to do.

Zhao hunger increase when Shen moans in their kisses. "Ah....umh" he can't control himself and start kissing again other lips and his white slender neck.....Yunlan break the kiss and lustfully looking at Wei's chest, which going up and down....when he breath heavily for some air.

Yunlan don't waste his golden chance and he attack on his pink soft bud. "Ah...hhmm!" Shen smiles on Yunlan's doing.....and enjoying his touch. Zhao got shocked when Shenwei pulled him up for a deep kiss.....It's like he just taste his favorite candy.

Wei moaned while kissing Yunlan passionately......he opened his mouth so that Yunlan can devour him fully........Yunlan slide his hand down and lift Wei in his arm. Shen also wrapped his leg around Yunlan's waist........while kissing him hungrily.

Wei pat on Zhao's shoulder when he out of the breath......Yunlan break the kiss and let Wei some air. Then he kiss his neck, collarbone and again grab his swallow lips......to devouring him.

*******

Hospital

*knock* *knock*

A tall muscular man step inside the room.....having his grumpy looks on his serious face. And from his behind.....deputy commissioner Zhujiu also came inside with his son Anbai. That grumpy looking man go straight toward Lin and shake hands with him "Mr. Lin.....Hello! My name is Chu Shuzhi and I'm the incharge of Megan's murder case!"

Zhujiu had called the best officer from his special intelligence team to handle Megan's murder case

Zhujiu had called the best officer from his special intelligence team to handle Megan's murder case. Seeing whom Lin felt strange......because Zen did not give him any information about the new officer.

"Well, without wasting each other's time, let me ask you questions and you go on answering me." Chu said sitting in front of Lin on the couch and Zhujiu sits beside him. Lin looked at his father.....then nod his head.

"So you are Mr. Shen's step son?" Chu asked crossing his legs.

"No! He's my biological father. Megan is my step mother!" Lin simply replied.

"Then where's your mother?"

"She's dead!"

"Oh! I am sorry for hearing that..." Chu said and Lin smile "Okay! How's your relationship with Mrs. Shen Megan?" Lin looked at Chu and chuckle "why do I feel.....that you doubting on me?" Chu smirks on Lin words "Perhaps, this is the reason that you were on the post of senior officer."

"At least someone recognized my merit." Lin said taunting on Zhujiu "Some people have a habit of living in misunderstanding..." Zhujiu taunt back and Chu enjoying their chitchat.....while texting someone.

******

Hotel

"Ummm....hhhh.....ah!"

Shen smiles in their kiss but he suddenly feels nauseous. He cover his mouth and run inside the washroom.....then vomit again. "Oh mother! If one more time it's happens.....then I'm gonna die!!" Shen said to himself and Yunlan hit on his head from behind.

*Ouch!*

"Stop your nonsense and let's see the doctor....you scare me to death!" Yunlan embrace him immediately and Wei did the same. He hugs Yunlan's chest....and rest his head on it. "I'm fine Yunlan. There is no worry for anything" Wei said but Yunlan insists and Shen denied.

He didn't want to see the doctor.....and when Yunlans ask, Wei didn't give him any answer and started making excuses. "Why you denied? Did you hiding something?" Yunlan looked at him with suspicious and Wei hesitantly smile.

"Ehh....actu....actually....I...II....mi...miss....ed....actually Yunlan.....i..." Wei get so nervous because, he knew....if Yunlan find out that Wei is 3 weeks pregnant. Then he definitely going to scold him very badly. "Tell me what is it?" Yunlan asked politely "I....have stomach problem that's why"

Shen immediately give him the better excuse while hiding the real thing. "Oh! Its okay, tomorrow will going to see the best doctor...okay!?" Yunlan said embrace him again and Wei slowly nodded his head.....his heart wanted to tell him the good news.

But, his mind not ready yet. Shen close his eyes and a small drop of tear left from....corner of his eyes. He immediately wipe it and smiles looking at Yunlan "I love you!" Wei said and Yunlan chuckle "me too!"

*******

Next Morning

"Dad? I have to meet my friend....so, I'll catch you later" Anbai had to go to meet his friend. So he told this to his father and he left. He bumps into a girl outside the restaurant.....because of which her some stuff fell on the ground.

"I'm sorry for that..." Anbai help her to collect her things. "Thank you! You're such a nice person" that lady praises him and suddenly hugs Anbai. "Hey! What are you doi....ahh....hhh...da.......aaad!!!"

As soon as she hugs Anbai, she injects him an injection due to which Anbai becomes unconscious.

After that the same vehicle stop in front of her....and one goon come out from it "take him to the boss!" She order him and he lay Anbai on the back seat of the car.....then both drive away.

🍄🎉🎂🎉🍄

Please enjoy while reading and sorry for my mistake 🙏😘

Thank you 😊💞