Chapter 51

In middle of the way Yunlan's received a text message from Henry. "Wha...t...th.e!?" Zhao gets shocked. Xinci arch his brows and ask what happened? Yunlan stop the car at the road side....then told him everything.

"WHAT....!!!!!"

"Dad I....."

*SMACKKKKKKKK*

"SHUT UP!!! You filthy brat!! How dare you to do such a heinous act to the poor boy? Today, you prove that you are grandson of my selfish father!!" Xinci slapped Yunlan very hard making his whole body shivers "What do you think, I didn't know about Shenwei's pregnancy? He had already told me about this!

And I knew that Wei wanted to marry you.....but you never asked him. So, I started flirting with him on the beach......that you get jealous and propose Shenwei. But I forgot that you are my son as well as your grandfather's favorite grandson. So it is necessary to betray in your natura.

My father along with my best friend cheated an innocent soul(orphan Wei) and today you have done the same. You proved that, A BAD SHADOW HAS ALWAYS..... OUTWEIGHS ON GOOD UPBRINGING!" Xinci exclamation and get off the car.....he angrily hit the car bonnet and start coughing.

*Ahem!....Ahem! Ahem!...*

Xinci hold his heart and Yunlan hurriedly get out from the car and hold his father "dad? Are you okay?" Yunlan asked in his frightened state and Xinci pushed him away "don't worry! I am not gonna die so easily. I have to repay of my every single mistakes....which was I committed 50 years ago.

Otherwise, haven will reject my soul and never let me die peacefully!" Xinci said after calming himself down "dad please! Don't say such a harsh words like this....I can't bear it at all. I know, I did a grave mistake! But I never wan...." Yunlan interrupted by Xinci.

"I don't need your any explanations. I only want to know one thing.....(touching Yunlan's face) there is any lacking in my upbringing.....that you change like this today? Tell me son, what was my fault....that I have to face this humiliation?"

"......."

Yunlan kneel down his head in front of his father.....he feels guilty and ashamed on himself. Zhao knew that, his father was heartbroken because of his deed.....and there is no way to undo his mistakes..!!

******

Shen house

Lin forcibly drags Wei from the hospital and locks him in the room. He puts a lots of guards in the whole house, to keep an eye on Shenwei. Lin give warning to every servants.....if any of them open the Wei's room door without his permission. They have to face their end...!

Servants gets startled and obeyed Lin. On the other hand.....Shenwei tried to open the door but it lock from outside. "F**** @###@....!!" He angrily hit the door and sits on the edge of the bed.....Wei were so angry and his breathing was also high.

Shenwei knew that to win the fight against Lin.....it is not strength but strategy is needed. Because fighting with strangers requires strength. But when your own family member.....stabs knife on your back, you should answer it wisely and intelligently.

He lay down on the bed and stare at the celling while thinking something. Because of laying straight on the bed.....Wei's Tshirt get roll up and someone lick his navel "AhH...uhh!!" Wei startled and sit up hurriedly "how dare you..!!!" Shen shouted on Lin and slapped him...who sitting between Wei's legs on the floor.

"Ouch! But I like it....so much, the perfect place of yours!" Lin hold his chin and try to move left right.....for checking its break or not while flirting with Shenwei and other pushed him and close his legs.