Game Day 🍊[Platonic Hinami]🎮

🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊

PRE-DESPAIR WAR // HOPES PEAK ACADEMY

FLUFF BIRTHDAY STUFF!

[Contains Komahina]

🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊🎮🍊

The day seemed to be a pretty slow day. Hajime hadn't heard back from one of his childhood friends in a while, and was admittedly starting to get lonely. Despite how much he praised being a reserve Course student, he won't lie: it fucking sucked.

Either way he was only doing this till the Izuru Kamukura project was done so he could finally be someone with a worthy talent. Hopefully it'll be painless and he can then surprise his friend too - say that it was completely harmless! Hajime just sighed, knowing that the boy hasn't even spoken to him for a while now since telling him.

The boy sat on a bench located in front of a large fountain that looked down a path that seemed to never end. The trees around made the area peaceful with the birds chirping and the odd animal making some rustling in the bushes. 

It wasn't quiet usually, but it was a special day today, as it was one of his friends' birthdays! He hasn't really celebrated a girl's birthday before if he had to be honest with himself. Sure, his best friend that moved away used to be, but that's another can of worms that can be opened another day.

Hajime only waited. And waited. And waited. Till he heard a familiar sound of a video game console being tapped and played with as someone walked closer. Hajime could only smile, feeling a light blush appear on his cheeks.

"Good evening Nanami!" Hajime shouted towards her to get her attention. She only just smiled genuinely when she saw him.

"Evening Hinata! Are you ready for the game day activities!?" Hajime only titled his head in response, prompting Chiaki to explain. "It's something my class has put together and I asked if I could bring a plus one!" The way Chiaki said about bringing another person, Hajime couldn't help but fluster even more than before.

Thank god Chiaki was invested in her game to notice. Hajime was far too embarrassed now. He was practically living a bi-crisis.

"S-So..." Hajime stuttered nervously trying to change the subject only so slightly, "What's your class like?"

Chiaki then looked up at Hajime with a smile that only sent butterflies into Hajime's stomach.

"Hmm... Suppose I can speak about them while we head to Hope's Peak!" She smiled as she put her hand out to him, and he only took it while smiling back.

Hajime's facial expressions weren't grand. Honestly people may as well call him almost emotionless at times - but Chiaki was the only person (and of course the childhood friend) that made him feel comfortable to be even a bit vulnerable. Even if he wasn't the one that would cry. Mostly.

"Well there's a guy named Nekomaru Nidai, he's the Ultimate Team Manager - he often trains a girl in my class Akane Owari, who's the Ultimate Gymnast!" Hajime only nodded, but a bit surprised you could even be an ultimate team manager. Guess you can be anything at Hope's Peak.

Perhaps he could be the Ultimate Boring Student.

"There's then Gundam Tanaka and his best friend, Sonia Nevermind. Gundam is an Ultimate Animal Breeder, where..." Chiaki blushed lightly when thinking of the girl she mentioned, "...Sonia is the ultimate princess~!"

"Princess!?" Hajime almost choked on his own breath. Jeez you can REALLY be anything huh? Although he was oblivious to Chiaki's gay-panic when talking about the princess like he usually was. Chiaki just giggled before eventually continuing,