꧁Crying Count:01꧂

Be prepared to most likely cry🤭
BTW they have been dating for about a year.

"Nico di Angelo!" Will Solace, the son of Apollo shouted. "Haven't I told you to take a break from your powers?!" He demanded.

Nico rubbed the back of his neck. He had just attempted to shadow travel to a McDonald's but Will had caught him.

"Sorry, sorry." He wasn't sorry and his boyfriend knew that.

"I care about you, Neeks." Will said, concern laced in his voice.

"I know, Sunshine." Nico walked over and hugged the blonde.

Will let out a sigh.

Suddenly, there was a scream.

Nico broke the hug and turned toward the noise. A camper disappeared under the foot of a huge Cyclops.

Nico unsheathed his sword as Will ran over to the camper. Tons of others ran at it with Nico, jabbing and swinging at it.

Will ran over to each and every injured camper and quickly tended to them.

Every now and then, Will could see his boyfriend in the mod of campers and would sigh in relief seeing he was alright.

"Will!" Nico screamed, causing Will to jolt up from beside a camper. He looked up to see the foot of the Cyclops barreling down onto them.

Suddenly, Nico materialized from the shadows, grabbing Will and the injured camper before shadow traveling away.

Nico turned away from his boyfriend. He knew what he had to do, nothing worked against the giant.

Will's eyes widened in realization. "Nico., no! You'll melt into shadows!"

Nico ignored Wills pleading. He raised his arms as he felt his chest tighten. The air seemed to become colder and the sun disappeared behind a cloud. There was a rumbling sound that seemed to get louder each second.

Suddenly, the ground split open under the Cyclops, swallowing him whole. Nico collapsed to the ground, the air became warm once again as the sun peaked from behind the clouds. Everyone began cheering, not noticing the son of Hades until a heart wrenching scream sounded from Will.

He sat on the ground, holding his boyfriend in his arms as his hand began to disappear. Tears flooded from his eyes as he stared into Nico's brown eyes.

"Nico!" He sobbed.

"Will." Nico croaked.

"I-I can heal you! I know I can! I'm the son of Apollo, I can heal anyo-" he was cut off as Nico raised his other hand, placing it on his cheek. He gently wiped away a stray tear with his thumb.

"Will." He whispered. "You can't heal me this time. Some deaths cannot be prevented." He said, something his father had always told him.

"But-" Nico hushed him, putting his finger on Will's pink lips. "Will, I want you to live on, please." He demanded. "I know what the death of a loved one can do to a person. But don't let my death affect your whole life." Will nodded, his cheeks now soaked with tears.

"I love you, Sunshine."

"I love you too, death boy." Will's voice trembled.

Will lowered his head and connected his lips with Nico's, kissing him one final time as Nico took his final breath.

Will watched, completely heartbroken, as the love of his life faded into shadows.

♡︎

Soooooo what did y'all thinkk?٩()و

I'll also take requests right here for angst oneshots----->

EDIT:  BRO I JUST POSTED THE BOOK WYF

@himiko_jungle_16