Chapter 8

Jennifer's View

Over the weeks she thought about when she told Niall. How could she be so stupid? How could she ever believe he would hurt her? She was grateful for him. 

He never left her side it seemed like. And when he did he was in constant contact. Jennifer didn't mind. She never wanted to be alone again. Niall wasn't gonna to let that happen. 

They talked a lot but never really talked about what had happened. They never talked about them. Jennifer thought Niall was afraid maybe. Jennifer didn't blame him. 

She was frightened as well. She only had one relationship and that didn't turn out well. Relationship's scared her. Love scared her. She was afraid of being hurt. 

She let Niall come in to heart slowly. But she was letting her walls down which is something she has never done before. She was scared to death but it felt right. 

"Are we going to go?" "Yeah. Niall you know you don't have to go right?" "Yes but I want to." "Alright, well are you ready?" "Yeah, let's go."

Liam's View

Liam was waiting for Niall to call. This was the day they found out if Jennifer was having a girl or a boy. "Babe, just sit down. You've been pacing for almost two hours now." 

"Dani, I can't. I'm just so nervous. Why haven't they called yet?" "It takes time for these thing, Hun." *Ring ring* Liam grabbed his phone so fast he almost dropped it. 

"Niall?!?" "Yeah it's me Liam." "What did the doctor's say?" "Do you have me on speaker?" Liam put the phone on speaker. "We do now." El screamed, "So what is she having?" 

"Hi El, wouldn't you guys rather hear it from her?" "Out with it all ready!" Louis was begging to get agitated by Niall's staling. "Okay." Jennifer is having a baby.." 

Liam wanted to jump through the phone when Niall didn't speak. Jennifer came on the phone "Girl!" Everyone started making noise. Dani gave Liam a hug and whispered, "Told you so." 

"I know you did." "Okay! Is everyone done now?" Niall screamed. Everyone began laughing. Perrie asked, "So you and Jennifer coming straight over right so we can celebrate?" 

"Or are you going to have your own celebration?" Zayn chimed in. Of course noone could see Niall but Liam knew he was blushing. "Um, I think where coming over." 

They could here Jennifer mumble something in the background. "Chyann? Jennifer said if where coming over there for a celebration. You have to promise not to seek off with Harry like last time." 

Chyann blushed, "Come on now! That was my birthday give me some slack!" everyone laughed again. Harry chimed in, "I promise I won't let her take me off anywhere." 

Chyann playfully hit Harry and he flashed a smile at her that made her face get darker. "Okay, where heading that way now. Bye!" Everyone screamed back bye. 

Everyone started talking with excitement about the baby girl. All Liam could think about was if Niall was going to step up and be the father or be an uncle. What would he choose?