Information + Intro

Information about Y/n Goode (Weathers)
17
Gale Weathers sister which no one knows about
Y/n speaks her mind and doesn't really care about consequences to her actions

I don't own any of the characters
And yes I did steal the last name Goode from Fear street 🤷‍♀️

Backstory + Intro

Y/n's mother liked Gale more, but she still loved Y/n, when her mother died she was 10, she acted like she didn't care when really she was heartbroken

Her dad moved on to a different woman not long after she died.

Y/n's mother loved her Father, but then Her dad started acting different, so Y/ns mother fell out of love, she used him for his money.

Y/n and Gale did get along, but then Y/n started getting into trouble so her and Gale stopped talking much.

Y/n's father later on married again to a woman called Elizabeth Warren, she was nothing like her mother and Y/n loved her, on the other hand Gale didn't.

Gale ended up moving out at 20 while Y/n was 13 and became a news reporter, once Gale left Y/n never spoke to her again because she cut everyone in the family off, it kinda hurt Y/n but she got over it.

Now Y/n is 17 and has an amazing friend group, she has known Billy and Stu and the longest. It was always them 3, that was until later on they become friends with Tatum, Sidney and Randy, they are now in Highschool.

What if people start getting murdered? What if Y/n knows someone No one else knows? Well if I'm being honest No one needs to know....

A/n : That's the intro/backstory what do you think???