Chapter 2

Y/n Pov
A month before Sidney mum's death

Me, Sidney, Tatum, Stu and Billy, were at Sidney's house, Randy was away somewhere with his family so he couldn't come.

Stu and Casey broke up 2 weeks ago, Stu said he broke up with Casey for Tatum, when in reality, Casey broke up with him for Steve.

We were in the Living room watching a movie, Stu was sitting on the couch with Tatum in between his legs.

Sidney was laying her head on Billy's chest while he has his arm around her shoulder.

I was sitting on the chair, the movie had just finished when Sidney's mum came in.

I hated her guts, I could never forgive her for what she did to my family, she doesn't know I know, and she doesn't need to.

She smiles at all of us and tells us that she had ordered pizzas for us and that her and Sidney's dad are going away for a week.

Sidney - Bye mum, Bye dad, have fun I'll miss you, I love you

Sidney's dad - Bye Honey, we'll miss you, we love you

Tatum - Bye Sidney's parents have fun

We sat there talking while Sidney put on another film, and Stu went to get beer since the adults have left.

The doorbell went off and I went to get it, I open the door and see the pizza guy.

Y/n - Hey Dave, how you doing?

Dave - I'm fine, here's your pizzas

Y/n - Thank you, how much?

Dave - For you only £6.99

Y/n - Dave, this is 4 large pizzas, this is about £20. I'm not paying £7

Dave - Don't worry about it cutie

Y/n - No Dave here

I sigh and hand Dave £20 and he tries to give me change but I just take the pizzas and shut the door.

Dave has always been like that towards me, if someone else opened the door they'd have to pay the whole cost.

I walk into the living room and put the pizzas on the table and sit on the floor and open the pizza.

-Time Skip-

It was started to get late and we all headed home, Tatum and Stu went to her house, while I got in my car with Billy.

Billy looked at me and he could see I was pissed.

Billy - What are you pissed about this time?

Y/n - I'm not pissed

Billy - Yes you are, your knuckles are turning white from how hard your holding on to the wheel

Y/n - I'll tell you once were in my room, you can stay the night, my Parents are back in 2 months, they are away for a Business trip in France

Billy - Okay

I pull up to my driveway and park my car, I get out my car and head straight to my room not waiting for Billy.

I go into my room and sit on my bean bag, Billy walks in a few seconds later.

Billy - So what's gotten you so pissed?

Y/n - What I'm about to tell you might not sound believeable, and I do not give a fuck if you believe me or not, but Maureen, killed my Mum. I know it might sound crazy but it's true, she's also the reason your mum left

Billy - woah woah woah, what do you mean? Explain how she killed your mum and how she made my mum leave

Y/n - You might want to sit down...

Billy sits down on my bed and faces me, I don't look at him I just continue looking at the floor.

Y/n - So Sidney's mum and my mum used to be best friends, but then Sidney's mum tried to break my mum and dad apart.

She was a fucking slut still is, she's always going off tryna fuck a different guy every week.

So as I was saying my Mum didn't like that one bit, so she confronted Sidney's mum about it and started going off at her.

Sidney's mum denied it all and offered my mum a drink, my mum said sure not thinking anything bad would happen

Well Sidney's mum drugged the drink and my mum passed out. Later on Sidney's mum tied my mum up and started saying shit how my mum doesn't love my dad.

I don't think she used him, I think she did love him, but then she ended up not loving him anymore because of the way he acted.

So then my mum started shouting at Sidney's mum and calling her out for being a slut and fucking every guy she sees.

Sidney's mum didn't like that so she took a knife and stabbed my mum. I was 10. I didn't know what to do I watch everything happen from the stairs, my dad was out and I stood there watch her get killed.

I knew I should of called the police but I couldn't I was standing there watching it happen, part of me was happy and the other part wasn't. I hated Sidney's mum not only because she killed my mum, but because she always tried to break my family apart.

Sidney's mum made it look like my mum tried to kill herself, after she left I ran down to my mum and saw her, she looked at me and smiled at me, I ran to her and tried to stop the bleeding.

For the first time in my life, my mother told me she loved me.  We never said "I love you" to each other, we always did things to show our love but we never actually said it. I said I loved her and wouldn't let her die. I grabbed the phone and called the police.

When they came she was already dead. I was laying next to her still trying to stop the bleeding. They had to pull me off her, I cried and shouted my heart out that night.

When the police asked me what happened, I lied. I lied and said I didn't know. I wanted to tell them the truth, but I knew they wouldn't believe me.

And as to Sidney's mum making your mum leave. She fucked your dad. Sidney's mum is a massive slut. I want to fucking kill her.

I was crying, I looked up at Billy and saw that he was also crying, I stood up and went to him and hugged him.

He cried in my chest, I stood there, just hugging him.

Y/n - Your the only person I've told this.

Billy - I can't believe Sidney's mum

Y/n - Can I tell you something else?

Billy - What is it?

Y/n - I'm going to kill Maureen

Billy - What?

I pulled away from Billy and looked at him, I have stopped crying, he was still crying a little bit but he's calmed down.

Y/n - I'm going to kill her. I've got a plan ready. I doing it in a month, are you in? Are you going to help me? You don't have to-

Billy - Y/n.

Y/n - Yeah?

Billy - We're gonna kill that fucking bitch

Billy looks up and me and I see nothing but darkness in his eyes. I smile and nod my head

Y/n - We're gonna kill that bitch