Chapter 6

Yn Pov
2 months before the blood bath

I wake up to my dad and Step-mum opening my door and singing happy Birthday.

Y/n - Okay okay that's enough, your gonna make my ear drums bleed

Dad - Happy birthday sweetie

Y/n - Thank you

Step-mum - Let's go into the living room, all your presents from everyone is there

Y/n - Okay let me get changed first

Dad - Okay, we'll wait for you down stairs

I sit up on my bed and they leave closing the door.

I sign and get up and head to my closet.

Maybe now that I'm legal I can get Tatum to get me a date with Dewey.

Like hell she'd let me date her older brother, I mean it's worth a try.

(OUTFIT, FEEL FREE TO CHANGE)

After I change I head down stairs and see the table full of presents

I smile and sit down on the couch, I see a letter and it catches my attention.

I take the letter and flip it over and it reads.

To: Y/n Goode ( Weathers)

I smile and open the letter, and I read it.

Hey little sis, haven't spoke to you in ages. I hope your doing okay, thank you so always sending me letters on my birthday, and letters of you telling me that you saw me in the news and that your proud of me. I'm sorry I've been so terrible to you. I know you might not be available to forgive me, but I want you to know that I'm sorry. Happy 18th Birthday Jelly Bean. If you do want to meet me I will be that the bridge where mum took us for your 10th birthday at 5pm.I hope to see you Jelly Bean, I understand if you don't come.

Love Your Big Sister, Gale Weathers

I smile and put the letter down, I remember her calling me Jelly Bean since I was a child, I haven't had anyone call me that.

I see another letter and I take it and see what it says.

To my Beautiful daughter Y/n.

Happy 18th Birthday honey
I love you so much I know I never said it but I did.
If your reading this letter that means I'm no longer here.
I wish I has here to see how you've grown. I love you so much I hope you can forgive me for everything I did to you.
I have a surprise for you outside, in the letter you will see keys, take them and go outside, I know you have always wanted this. I hope you enjoy it
I love you Y/n.