➳ [𝚋.𝚝.] 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐄 𝐁 𝐋 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃

𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀  𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐄 𝐁 𝐋 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃

𝐁 𝐀 𝐂 𝐊 𝐆 𝐑 𝐎 𝐔 𝐍 𝐃

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 is the main character from 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐃, a romance fanfiction written by Wattpad writer and TikTok editor @siredmoonliight. She first appeared in chapter one, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace as the young Princess of the planet Auradelle. Bella is the secret wife of 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, the mother of 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 and 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐚, and the grandmother of 𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨.

As Princess Bella Agnola, she met her future husband, Anakin, when she was ten years old. She was discovered to be the daughter of Castiel Trueblood, making her a powerful Jedi and one of the two Chosen Ones, due to her high midi-chorian count.

Ten years later at the age of twenty, she became a Jedi Knight and was reacquainted with 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 and Anakin. She and Anakin attempted to maintain a platonic relationship, but they ultimately fell in love.

Secretly marrying each other on Auradelle, Bella became secretly known as Bella Skywalker, but the couple struggled as they had to keep their relationship a secret and because of their duties to the Republic. At the war's end, Bella became pregnant with Anakin's children.

When her husband fell to the dark side and became 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬❜ new apprentice, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐕𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, Bella became utterly heartbroken and was forced to give up her newborn children, Luke and Leia, to keep them safe from the Empire while expressing the belief that there was still good left in Anakin.

Many years later, Bella was proven right when Vader helped her kill Emperor Palpatine to save their son, Luke, during the battle of Endor.

𝐁 𝐈 𝐎 𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐘