The investigation: the FBI try to stop hannibal for good

Will finally comes to the realization that Hannibal is not capable of love, and he was just a pawn in Hannibal's game all along. Hurt and angry, Will decides to take action and turns on Hannibal.

He manages to contact jack while still locked in the basement of Hannibal's hidden hideout using a old wind up phone. His heart thumping loud in his chest, if Hannibal finds out of his betrayal he may not make it till the morning.

He works with the FBI to gather evidence against Hannibal, but they are still unable to capture him. Despite this, Will finds solace in the fact that he has finally taken a stand against the man who has held him captive, both physically and emotionally.

As Will continues to work with the FBI, he struggles with his own conflicted feelings towards Hannibal. Part of him still longs for the connection they shared, while the other part of him is repulsed by Hannibal's actions and manipulations.

As the investigation heats up, Will begins to fear for his safety and the safety of those around him. He knows that Hannibal will not take kindly to his betrayal and will stop at nothing to protect himself.

Will must now navigate the dangerous waters of betrayal and revenge, all while trying to come to terms with his own complicated feelings towards the man he once loved.

The FBI starts to dig into Hannibal's past, searching for evidence to use against him. They focus on his time as a psychiatrist, analyzing his patients and colleagues for any clues that could lead to his downfall.

Agent Clarice Starling is assigned to lead the investigation and begins to comb through Hannibal's old case files, looking for patterns or connections that could reveal his true nature. She also interviews former patients and coworkers, trying to gather any information that could be used against him.

Meanwhile, the lab team analyzes evidence collected from crime scenes, trying to link Hannibal to the murders. They examine blood and tissue samples, looking for any unique markers or DNA that could tie him to the crimes.

As the investigation progresses, the team begins to uncover more and more disturbing information about Hannibal's past and present actions. They realize that he is not just a skilled psychiatrist, but also a dangerous serial killer who has been operating under their noses for years.

Despite the daunting task ahead of them, the team remains determined to bring Hannibal to justice and put an end to his reign of terror once and for all.

Hannibal grows suspicious of Will's behavior and starts to track his internet use to see if he can find any evidence of him plotting against him. In doing so, Hannibal discovers that Will made a phone call to the FBI.

Hannibal is furious and feels betrayed by Will. He thought that they had a special bond and that Will was on his side, but now he realizes that Will was only using him to get close to him and gather evidence.

Hannibal starts to plot his revenge against Will, knowing that he cannot let him get away with this betrayal. He begins to make plans to ensure that Will will suffer the consequences of his actions and that he will never betray him again.