School.

Cw-

----------------------------------
TIME SKIP

1 YEAR big time skip ik

Techno- 5 will- 5 tommy- 2

-thirdperson- 

Ever since the little incident with the marker. Phil has been keeping an eye on Wilbur each time he goes into the nursery or near tommy. It was annoying for Wilbur constantly having eyes on him, but since they were starting school it wouldn't be much of a problem anymore.

Wilbur and Techno got new backpacks and supplies they needed for whatever activities they were gonna do throughout the day. Wilbur and Techno were somewhat excited not enjoying the thought of growing up but understanding new friends could be made. So it wasn't so bad.

Phil put Tommy in the car seat sure to make sure he was protected. Techno and Wilbur sit in the back separated due to the baby car seat. The two dreaded meeting new people not a fan of interacting with people new or interacting with anyone, but either way they were slowly getting closer and closer to the building. Seeing little children run around some others holding a ball and throwing it to each other. Wilbur could feel his heart pound not liking the idea how he could make a fool of himself in public so easily.

Suddenly the car came to an abrupt stop. "Okay I'll walk you two in and try to get you guys set up, alright?" Wilbur look up ahead seeing children run around it was nerve-racking he could feel his body shake till he felt a hand on top of his "its fine Will the day will soon be over in no time!" techno said in a reassuring tone, but still whispering. Will took a deep breath as they exchanged looks and see their dad open the door and let the two children out somehow having the baby in his arms.  phil grabbed wilbur's hand and wilbur grabbed a hold onto techno's hand squeezing it as he felt sick as if he was gonna throw up. 

They walked into the office seeing the secretary who had dirty-blonde hair and held up with a bobby pin. "Why hello new ones! I assume you're the parental figure for these two?" Phil nodded before starting to have a conversation with the lady talking about classes and times something wilbur didn't understand. "Yes they will go into Mrs. Williams class they will start off by learning simply words and how to write and then they will progress afterwards. " Phil then signed some paperwork and then kneeled down to the two boys "Okay i will have to leave okay? ill come pick up you too after school alright? and then maybe go out to mcdonalds!" the two boys eyes lit up hearing their favorite fast-food place already imagining the taste of the fries and their hamburgers..the two nodded and were led to their classrooms by another adult this time with deep dark brown hair the shade of black but you could still tell that her hair was brown.

They were put in the same class and saw what they assumed was the teacher. "This is Mrs. Williams she will be your teacher for this year. I'll let you two get to know this room and show you around more, okay?" The two nodded before look at their teacher she had black hair with black eyes but a pleasing smile which showed kindness and reassurance for the new students. Wilbur wondered if she always smiled like that.

"Hello as you know I am Mrs. Williams and I am your teacher! We are currently just playing but in a bit I will start class so have fun!" Her voice was like honey it wasn't loud wasn't quiet and was smooth and flowed perfectly. Wilbur like his new teacher realizing this may not go as bad as he thought. She led the two to a table with their names and put blocks and coloring sheets and colored pencils, ect anything a kid would need to keep their attention span for long enough.

Techno was coloring a picture of birds quietly sitting down and just coloring not speaking at all. Wilbur on the other hand was building a castle out of the small blocks they had. Wilbur was building and talking to himself every now and then making small comments to himself of what he should do next. It's weird considering they never spoke yet all they did was nod their heads. "Alright kids I need all of you to start cleaning up!" The kids starting to sing a song about cleaning up. Wilbur put the blocks back in the bin leaving it on the table for someone to grab it and place in the right area. Techno finished his drawing and simply put it on the teachers desk and walked back to Wilbur. Techno gave Wilbur a look he always gave him when they were in public around a lot of people just asking if he was okay. Wilbur nodded clearly not having an issue with the class..yet.

-time skip-

(Wilbur and Techno got showed around the school and are now in learning ABC's)

The teacher picked on every student to say the alphabet in order. Wilbur was the first so he said A. Next kid said B. And it went on till we did all 26. I'll let you know there's only 10 students in the class.. the bell rang unexpectedly startling Wilbur and only Wilbur since everyone cheered and lined up in front of the door. Techno stood up grabbing Wilbur's hand pulling him up. The two walked to the line seeing us leav in a single-file line into the lunch room seeing multiple tables placed out. Techno pointed at the one in the very back and look at Wilbur, Wilbur nodded. Phil always struggled raising them since they always spoke by not talking and somehow they got it almost instantly making Phil feel like he's playing charades till one of them speaks.

They got their food and walked to the table and ate till another person walked up and sat at the table. Wilbur looked up from his tray seeing this kid have short brown hair having an angry face "what?!" Wilbur eyes widen slightly before looking back down at his food. He tapped techno's thigh making the other look at him Wilbur nudged his head toward the angry boy at their table. Techno nodded knowing and acknowledge the other before going back to eating. Wilbur huffed not comfortable with this mad present looked at the other Infront "What's name?" The other looked up still having a mad face "Jonathan." Wilbur smiled "I'm Wilbur."

----------------------------------------------------