Pregame - Whats Happening?

_*+-PEPPER'S POV-+*_

I woke up in a strange place, with monotone grey walls and beige wooden floors. It looked unfamiliar, yet I was comfortable in its familiarity. My body felt heavy and my head felt immense pain.

"What the...?" I said to myself as I pushed myself up into a sitting position. There were so many weird tables and chairs in this room, and there was so many other stuff i didnt know what to call. But it all seemed familiar somehow. Like everything was in one big, beautiful picture, with some missing bits and pieces that made it not so perfect anymore. Like an art gallery. A collection of art works that had been moved out of place for some unknown reason. That wasn't too bad, actually.

All of a sudden the door opened, which i jumped at. It was a slender, tall figure with darkish-grey skin, white hair, and black clothing. "You're awake. Come on, the others are waiting for you." He said without turning around and walked out of the room. I hesitated a second before following him. What was with these people? Were they like vampires or something? Or maybe they could sense my anxiety because we weren't really walking in silence anymore. We just sorta...were. "The names The Marketeer. You?" he asked.

Well...this was probably going to be awkward, so I decided to play along and answer honestly. "Pepper. My name is Pepper," I answered. The Marketeer nodded and continued down the hall. As we got further away from the door, the sounds of chattering and talking were becoming more hearable. Finally, we stopped in front of a giant double door where the chattering would be very hearable. "How many people are in here?!" i asked. The Marketeer just sighed and turned the handle, pushing the doors open.

As soon as the doors opened and i stepped through them, i was hit with a wave of noise. There were around 18 people, but i only recognized one. The Marketeer brought me in and walked somewhere else. There was a lot of unrecognizable faces. Another figure who looks to be on the brink of insanity, some weird-looking spider, all those things.

"Pepper? Is that you?" Someone in the room asked as they walked up to me. They look familiar. Like someone i've seen before; Candy Corn. "...Candy Corn? You've been kidnapped aswell?" I asked. She nodded sadly and put her hand to her forehead, sighing. "I didn't expect that at all. This is such a nightmare.""Hey, don't worry about it," I say as I pat her arm reassuringly. She smiled weakly.

The stage curtains opened, as another strange figure jumped onto the stage. "Is everyone here?" it asked. There were nods of approval from some of the group, but none of them spoke. I looked over at Candy Corn and she shrugged helplessly. "Alrighty then! Welcome toooo..." The figure said, before jumping onto a floating platform. "THE 104TH KILLING GAME!" There were sounds of fear, shock and confusion from the crowd. I looked at Candy Corn as she had a face of all that mixed together.

"Lets go with a simple introducing. My name is Monobacon and i'll be the host of this killing game!" It said. "Now, go on and introduce yourselves!"

It dissapeared.

I guess im stuck in this room with a bunch of unfamiliars...