veinticuatro

“Is this my pussy?” He asked as his fingertips dug into her left leg that was hiked onto his shoulder. Instead of using words, she moaned loudly. “Huh?”

“It's yours!” She stretched her arms to wrap around his neck, bringing his face down towards hers. They locked lips, kissing depply. She gasped into his mouth each time he gave her one of his powerful thrusts. “Cassius!”

He swirled his tongue in his favorite spot on her neck, inhaling the scent of the luxurious perfume he had bought her. He could feel her pussy contracting around him and he almost tapped out right then and there.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Riley screamed in ecstasy. Cassius smirked, his face still hidden in her neck. She was gonna forget her biological daddy when he was done with her. He was her new daddy.

She whimpered as he pounded in her, she felt like her insides could break apart each time. The noises she made fueled him and he felt invincible as he went even harder if it was possible.

Riley knew this was the best dick she'd ever receive. Her body count was one but if there was a ever a time in her life when she was fucking another man, which she doubt would ever happen... his dick would not be better than King's. She could honestly not understand how she lived life for fifteen years without this dick inside of her.

Cassius knew for a fact Riley's pussy was the best he had and he's had a lot of pussy in his twenty-three years of life. He was whipped. Obsessed with not only what was between her legs but obsessed with her smile, her laugh, her eyes, voice, lips, body, hair... And the fact she was so young baffled him.

“Daddy... Can I cum?” She asked, needing permission.

Cassius grunted out his approval and she let loose, all over his penis. He quickly moved his body down, shocking her. His warm, long, and wet tongue was deep inside of her palace. She gripped onto his twists or dreads, she didn't know the difference. Each tug she gave his head, he grunted causing vibrations to convulse her body.

Riley came again all over his face and he cleaned the plate, loving the taste of her milkshake. Strawberry flavor. She frowned when he lifted back up and was reminded that his goatee was long gone, he only kept a slight mustache above his upper lip.

“Can I have a kiss?” Her cheeks turned red when he licked his lips from her remnants and smothered her mouth with his.

He peeled his lips away, grunting at the tingy sensation in his body that she always managed to give him. “You can do something for your man baby?”

She nodded instantly, feeling excited that she could do something for him. He was always doing things for her, now the roles are turned.

“Come here, sit up for me.” He instructed. She obliged. Cassius stroked his dick that was still covered in her sap, he forced eye contact with her. “Grab this.”

Riley took a deep breath then clutched his member in her soft, small palm. She started to jerk him off slowly and he looked down at her, amused. He laughed at her astonished and scared expression. “Alright now open your mouth.”

“What?” She blurted.

“I said, open your mouth. Come on.” Riley opened her mouth a little bit, confusion in her eyes as they looked at each other. He shook his head in disappointment making her immediately close her mouth and let go of him, fearing that she did something wrong. “Now girl.. my dick is a lot bigger than that. Open wider.”

She blushed, opening her mouth wider this time. He winked at her then guided her hand back on his dick. “Suck me off.” He demanded.

Again, her mouth closed. “Um? I don't know how to do that... I never did that before and I might not be good at it. I don't want you to be mad at me or anything-”