Family Dinner

After a long day of strategizing and fighting for the rights of mutants, Charles and Erik returned home to their son, Brian. It had been a quiet day for the family, with no major battles or crises to contend with, and they were all looking forward to a peaceful evening together.
As they sat down to dinner, the three of them exchanged stories about their day. Charles talked about the progress they were making in their efforts to lobby politicians for mutant rights, while Erik described a new weapon he had developed to help protect their fellow mutants.
Brian listened intently, his mind focused on the fight ahead. He knew that the work they were doing was important, and he was proud to be a part of it.
As they finished their meal, Charles stood up to clear the plates, while Erik poured glasses of wine for them all. The conversation turned to lighter topics, as they talked about their plans for the weekend and reminisced about past family vacations.
For a few precious moments, they were just a family, enjoying each other's company and forgetting about the struggles that awaited them in the outside world.
But even as they laughed and joked, they knew that the fight for mutant rights was far from over. They knew that they would have to continue to work tirelessly to make sure that mutants were treated with the respect and dignity they deserved.
As they finished their meal, they shared a moment of silence, each lost in their own thoughts. But then Erik spoke up, breaking the quiet.
"We'll keep fighting, won't we?" he said, his voice soft but resolute.
Charles and Brian nodded in agreement, and they all raised their glasses in a toast to the fight ahead.
"To the future," Charles said, a smile on his face.
"To the fight," Erik added, a glint of determination in his eye.
And as they clinked their glasses together, Brian felt a sense of hope and determination rising within him. He knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would always have the love and support of his family, and that together, they would make a difference in the fight for mutant rights.