Who are you?

"You have no right to call me sister, and keep my name out of your malice-tainted mouth!" I scoffed. "I thought you wouldn't understand why I did what I did. So I'll explain to you." He said, moving closer to me menacingly. "Leave me alone!" I snarled "Oh, no I'm soooo scared, help me!" Lightning teased sarcastically. All I wanted to do then was bite his face off, but there were too many of them my only chance of survival was to run away. Until I remembered my power. There were many rocks nearby. Projectiles, I thought. I could command them to hit Lightning and his cronies, or I could flee again. I was tired of running and hiding to no avail. It made no sense, and I wanted desperately to whack that smug look off Lightning's face. "Your paws are tied here Target, either join me or die." Join him? No, can't do that. But wait... "Ok," I responded. "Wait, what? I guess your strong will has finally collapsed. I'm glad to hear that. Although I am a bit disappointed in you, I hoped the chase would go on for longer, sister." Lighting said, frowning.

    While he was talking I started to slowly move the stones closer without Lightning noticing me. "Well, let's g-" now! I hurled the rocks at their heads, knocking them over. "Gotta dash!" I howled as I ran as fast as I could. "You little-!" The sound of his voice was muffled out by the sound of my howling. He sighed as he sat up, dusting himself off. "Sic'em."And with a flash, the wolves behind him were gone. "I'll convince her someday, her powers would be a real asset to our pack." I was running for a long time, tired out of my mind. The wolves behind me hadn't let up. I was slowing down, and at this rate they were going to catch me.

     Suddenly, something pulled me into a cave. I yelped as I got snatched, but something had muffled it out. They had one paw on my mouth."Shh. They'll hear you." He whispered. A second afterward three wolves zoomed past the cave. "You okay?" I quietly nodded to the question."Okay, good." He started to walk away. "WAIT!" I howled at him. He stopped. I whispered, "What's your name?" He replied, "My name is Alpine." He started to walk away again. "Wait! Again." I said as I ran in front of him. He stared at me expectantly. " What is it this time?" He said. "Can you... um... help....meeee?" I said awkwardly. "With what?" "Survival?" I replied. "No." He started to walk away again. "please?" I whined as I followed him. It took a while but finally, he agreed. "Fine." He said quietly. When we walked out of the cave, I finally got to get a good look at him. I wasn't able to see him very well in that dark cave. He was a black wolf, with white toes and ears and also his tail tip. His back was white too. He looked to be about my same age. But he was big, and I mean HUGE. "Woah," I said as I looked up at him. "What? Oh." He said as he looked down at me awkwardly. "You're small." He said. " No you're big, I'm regular-sized," I said still looking up at him. "How old are you? Three months?" He asked. "What? No! I'm actually two years. Young adult." I said. "Hmm." he said "Anyway, you got some 'splainin to do."