You Me And My Crazy Ex-Boyfriend:: Chapter 3

You, Me & My Crazy Vampire Ex Boyfriend:

Chapter 3: My Life As a Vampire

I had no idea what was happening to me, every instinct inside me was screaming for me to stay as far away from Abby but i still ran down the stairs. In the next second i saw her, all i could see was her neck and blood as it rushed to blush her cheek. I tried to hold myself back....

"Sis, whats wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." And then i knew i couldn't hold back anymore. I lunged at her but Mike caught me before i got to her and then Abby ran out the door.

"Whats happening to me?" I asked as Mike sat me down and gave me a drink of water.

"Your transitioning, honey. Your very dangerous around humans right now..."

"Why? You can control it so can i, right?"

"Its not that easy Ly, when your young its harder to control it, like you just saw."

"Oh, so how do i make it easier?"

"The easiest way is to go hunting"

I smiled, hunting- thats going to be interesting.

So we went hunting, i had some small animals, wrestled with them and drank the intoxicating blood.

"Do you think i'm ever going to be able to control it as well as you do?"

Mike looked at me for a moment.

"Yes, in time you will. Your almost fully transitioned and then it'll get easier." I nodded and Mike wrapped his arms around me.

He carried me back to his penthouse and we slept - i dreampt of my sister all night and the hunt. This was my life now.