Chapter ~ 13

He came towards her with heavy steps, he stood right beside Bella, taking her arm in his strong grip. She instantly trying to remove her arm from his iron hold, but couldn't,

“Leave me you Dracula… ” she was constantly struggling to get out of his hold, but all her efforts were nothing in front of his grip.

Not sparing a single glance towards Bella, he talked to his mother.

“Hey Mom ”his mother noticed he was trying to control his anger and was holding her arm too tightly.

“Asher” She said in warning.But Asher moved towards his mother and kissed her cheek,

““I'm not going to kill her ” he winked and moved away from his mother, taking Bella with him towards his room.

Reaching the room, he jerked her away,“Awww”

“Dracula..... Animal…. Senseless” she was also going to say many things, but he grabbed her jaw in his big iron hand and stopped her from saying anything,

He moved his face very close to her face she felt his breath on her face, she looked in his ocean blue eyes and didn't know why, but she felt like she was drowning in his eyes,

“Can't you talk to anyone with a little respect” he said, looking right into her eyes.Bella, who was getting lost in his eyes, came back to the world, she jerked her thoughts,

“My manners are remarkably better than yours” she pointed toward a red mark on her arm,” she pointed towards her arm that was red because of his iron grip. Her voice was low, but that wasn't because of the fear,

““Ohhh, so you're scared of me. You're talking like a good girl”  he said.

“My foot”  She was again back to her real self, jerking him away.

“I'm sending your food and coffee to the room” saying this,  moved towards the door, he couldn't endure her presence anymore.

“Why in a room? ”

“Because you don't deserve to sit next to us and eat. And by looking at your face I don't want to destroy my breakfast.” saying this he didn't stop there and went out.

Her blood boiled at the insult, she took the vase from the table and threw it towards the big mirror, breaking it into a million pieces.

************

After standing in the shower for at least half an hour, she felt her anger cooling down, After turning off the shower,

She wore the bathrobe and went towards the door, opening it and checking whether Erick was there in the room or not.

Fortunately, the room was empty, she went to the changing room, she opened the big glass door of the wardrobe and found that was full of jeans and shirts, literally in all colors.

«““How he know I wear light color jeans and shirts? ”» a thought came to her mind that surprised her.

“Oh My B would've told him… ” she smiled instantly because her brother's name was enough to make her smile anytime.

She was so lost in her thoughts that didn't notice someone was standing behind her.

“Love you” thinking about her brother she whispered but the person standing behind she heard it.

He put his arm around her waist and kissed her nape of neck, a kiss that sent many shivers down her spine.

She jerked him, taking all her power and moved away like he was a naked electricity wire.

“Youuuuu” she pointed her finger towards him, who was watching her with amusement.“Don't ever come close to me, otherwise”

“Otherwise what?? ” saying this, he again started coming towards her with small steps.

“My B is going to.....kill you” a small smile again crept on her face by saying her brother's name and a dimple appeared on her cheek.

“Your B is what? ” he said with a smirk and coming even close to her, she took a step back, but there was a wall behind her. So, she was trapped between the Devil and the wall, poor little angel.

“Going to kill me?? ”he asked, bringing his face very close to her, she felt her face was burning by his hot breath.

“Y…. yes. ” his smirk widened at her answer.

“That's…. why you didn't punish me because you're afraid of him… ” her little mind was giving her reasons that were not even close to the reality.

Running his finger on her face, he said,

“You think I didn't punish you last night for shooting me because I'm afraid of your brother”

She just nodded, looking into his green eyes because his proximity was making it difficult to utter any word.

He smirked at her assumptions and moved away without saying anything because she was already trembling.

“Get ready, I'm waiting for you… ” he said and went outside…

She instantly took a shirt and jeans and for ready but

“I can't wear this tight shirt in front of that .....monster. ” she put her hand on her neck where he kissed her and the spot was still burning.

“Why he leaves his touch even he isn't present here” she said, irritated by the tickling his touch always caused her the tickling she never felt before.

“Monster "

She moved towards the other part of the wardrobe that was Erick's portion, shirts there were very long for her size.

She took his shirt and wore it. His shirt came to her knees and she felt comfortable because it was loose.“Now, I can go to that monster "She didn't know what effects she was going to have on him after wearing his shirt.

She was happy that he's going to ignore her, but the case was going to be opposite.

*****************************************

Dear Readers ♥️

How was the chapter?? What will happen next??

Today's target is 35 followers

You hadn't completed your target but still I'm here🌼💓🌹🤔🤔🤔🤔

No updates until they're fulfilled... 🎯

Complete it , then I'll post next chapter, it'll be full of love 😘💓💓💓

Please encourage me by liking the book and following me up. So please.........

Love you all ❤️

Gratitude 💐💐🤗

Take care 💝