WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US

(they play hide and seek for an hour and now there just sitting there)

"ive got to go now my mum wanted me home at 12 so" ginny says standing up "come on ill take you home" jill says standing up aswell "alright bye guys" ethan says and ginny and jill leave

"what should we do now then" wes asks "sleep" sam says and lays her head on maxs lap "shushhh" tara says "what about never have i ever" Amber asks "okay um never have i ever been arrested" chad asks and sam and jj out a finger down "hold up what the fuck i need to hear the storys for both of use" tara says "well me and jj got arrested 2 time i got arrested 2 times before i left and i think jj said he got arrested 1 before me aswell" sam says still laying on max "wait so you and jj got arrested and you didn't tell us" max says "um yeah" sam says and max hits her over her head "um ow"

"tell us the story of when you botj got arrested well both of the storys" anika says "ok so the first time pretty much we got in a fight with these people and the police came and we had to stay in one of the cells over night" jj says "your both mupits why are you getting inti fightes anyway" Amber asks "no reason but the other one was cause we got caught spray paint a wall so we stayed over night in a cell but we were drunk sooooo" sam explains "your both fucking stupid" tara says "wait so whats the longest you've both stayed in a jail cell" harper asks "well for me it was 3 nights for shoplifting" jj says "mine was a week for hitting a police officer" sam says "why the fuck would you hit an police officer and jj why you shoplifting anyway" max asks "thats a story for another day love" sam says "i was hungry ok?" jj says "your both stupid"

"yeah yeah we know never have i ever rode a motorbike" jj says and sam, wes and ella put a finger down "thats so cool i want to learn" ethan says "i can teach you" sam offers "yess thanks sammie" ethan says "shit sorry guys ive got to go my dad wants me home" harper says "ill take you home love" ella says standing up "bye lovebirds" sam says and ella flips her off as they walk away "yeah ima go aswell im getting tired" wes says "yeah same"

Jj and wes leave and now it's just max with sam laying her head on her lap liv sat nwxt to them Amber on the other side of them with tara sat in her and then chad mindy anika quinn

After half an hour chad and mindy left then another 15 minutes anika, quinn and ethan left and the after 30 minutes tara, amber, max, sam left amd gone home

__________
Nexttttt day at 5

Mindy:im gonna kms

Sam:good

Mindy:kys

Chad:why arw u going to kys??

Mindy:idk i just wanted to start a conversation im bored

Mindy changed sams name to gay4max

Gay4max:i am and what🤨

Tara:HUHHHH
WHATTT

Max:yeah she is ;)

Liv:NAH CAUSE FR??
YALL ARE ACTUALLY DATING

Max:yupp for a month now

Tara:WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US

Anika:FR

Gay4max:cause we wanted to know how long it would takes yous but icba hiding it anymore

Max:^^

Gay4max:now change my name asshole

Mindt:okokok

Amber:uh guys

Tara:yeahhh?

Amber:sam may or may not be drunk...