evangeline

—trigger warning: mentions of abuse—

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ
evangeline sawyer hatchett
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔevangeline sawyer hatchett ‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

I .
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

name.
➢evangeline sawyer hatchett
preferred name.
➢evie
nickname(s).
➢eve, eva , typical go-to's to shorten her name
➢angie , both of her parents used to call her this, now just her dad and step-mother do
➢angel , her mother has called her this since she was born
➢vannie , both max and el call her this
➢more tba
birthdate.
➢march 20th, 1966
gender.
➢female
sexuality.
➢straight
occupation.
➢scoops ahoy , formerly
➢kane records , currently

II .
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

personality.
➢evangeline comes off as rough and tough to basically everyone. she's hardly seen laughing or joking in public, leading people to believe she has a bleak sense of humor. however, in actuality, she's hard to impress and will never participate in small talk. not only this, but her humor is pretty dark, though it's not the only humor she understands. she will laugh if something is funny. it's just that, things people say to her aren't ever funny.

evangeline isn't a closed off person, she just doesn't share every detail of her life with everyone. or really anyone for that matter. she chooses not to talk to people she finds even the tiny bit obnoxious, which often prompt others to make comments at and about her. one would probably confused her for a lone wolf, and they would be wrong. she can make friends extremely easily, just never with the wrong kind of people.

despite her oddly laid back nature, evangeline has quite the temper, especially with having gotten into at least physical fights in her high school years alone. she has no problem with yelling at someone or putting them in their place— she's a very confrontational person. along with this, her sarcasm is probably unmatched. she always has something waiting at the ready, and with a completely straight face as well. and always, always in the worst times.

evangeline is an extremely passionate person, which in turn means she gets hurt easily and is why she doesn't open up to everyone she meets. her trust always needs to be earned, she can't just put her trust blindly into another person. however, just as passionate as she is, she is protective. the second anyone means anything to her, she'd go to the ends of the earth to protect them and make sure they were okay. she would put their needs before hers when she sees fit and she wouldn't care if it hurt her.

she may seem like a fighter, and she does her best to come off as one because she is genuinely good at being one, but she is very much a lover. once she cares for someone she can't not care for them unless they do something completely unforgivable. and she's been wronged so many times that her care doesn't come easily. but if she sees someone as a friend, they'll know. there'd be no question about it. she is big on giving and doesn't care if she gets something in return, she just wants someone to know she cares.