-10-

꧁•••꧂

—>Jungkook's POV

—>Jungkook's POV

I'm alive.. but how?

I woke up with a sharp feeling on the back of my head.

Blood.

I grunted in pain, pressing on the wound.

All I remember is me getting chased by an unknown figure and then suddenly.. everything went black.

But why was I getting chased? I got my phone out and started trying to recall what had happened before I got hit.

HOSEOK:
Guys, I'm going down to the second floor.

HOSEOK:
Tae, Jimin if I don't come back, I'm sorry.

JUNGKOOK:
Oh my god!! Hyung why would you leave?! You said yourself to stay in you our hiding place! Why did you have the need to get out?!

JUNGKOOK:
Are you back now?

JUNGKOOK:
Hello?

Hobi hyung left for the 2nd floor because he had heard a noise, but he wasn't answering my texts so I went to take a look.

And then..

A trail of blood.

A pool full of red.

And then someone chasing me.

I got hit, ..but I'm still alive.

I felt so overwhelmed with stress, frustration and confusion, I just don't know anymore.

Nothing is making sense, I'm unsure my hyungs are safe and that pool of blood, what.. how..?

I stood up, noticing a puddle of blood on the area my head was on. I looked at it surprised.

I lost a lot of blood.

Next to the puddle, I also noticed a small stone.

The lucky crystal Tae hyung gave me.

It does work.

>>>

I put my phones flashlight on and started walking towards the big hall.

I still had that uneasy feeling, but this time, it wasn't as bad. Now it just feels like a dream. My feet felt as light as a feathers, the unreal glow from the moon was making it feel surreal.

Believe it or not, I felt calmer after that black out.

I looked around the massive hall, if felt as though all the corridors were the same.

I almost had a heart attack when my phones flashlight went off, my only source of light now the moon.

Shit.

My battery ran out.

What do I do now? Is there a charger near by?

I facepalmed myself, now starting to panic.

Then I remembered the portable charger I had in my bag! It was downstairs, in the living room..

>>>

I held my breath as I walked past the kitchen ..Yoongi hyung was killed in.

Wait.

I walked back to the open door of the kitchen.

A pool of blood, but..

..no Yoongi hyung?

I heard footsteps coming closer and hastily ran into the living room and closed the door.

I glanced straight at the couch and immediately recognised my bag, I hastily took out the charger and plugged it in my phone.

The journey from the second floor and this floor was terrifying. I could barely see were I was going and I nearly slipped down a stairs!

I sighed in relief. Thank god. With my luck, I thought I was never going to find it.

As I waited for it to get at least 30%, I heard some one call my name.

I looked around startled.

"Jin hyung?"

•••

Oh Jungkook's alive, I bet you didn't see that one coming.

Finished and published: Tue 18 April 2023