-12-

꧁•••꧂

I snapped back into reality as I heard the lock click.

"Tae?"

He opened the door, "Jin hyung needs my help,"

And with that he left, just like that.

—> Taehyung's POV:

I stared at the waved crashing on the coast and the beautiful sky painted with swirls of orange, blue and black, still in disbelief.

I hadn't even bothered wiping my wet cheeks, letting the wind coming from the open window hit my face.

It was around 5 am right now and me and Jimin had been sitting in silence for an hour.

I glanced at Jimin who was sitting on the floor his back resting against the wall. His brown, glossy eyes shimmered Amber in the sunlight and he held his arm tightly. He looked deep in thought.

I felt the vibration of my phone in my pocket.

God I completely forgot about the others.

Jin hyung ❤️:
Taehyung, hurry and come to the balcony on 3rd floor, alone.

The word 'alone' got me. Alone? Why?

You:
Why alone hyung?

Jin hyung ❤️:
Please no questions, Tae. I'll explain later, right now I really need you here. You need to see this.

I looked at the text in confusion, but started typing anyways.

You:
Ok, I'm coming.

Jin hyung ❤️:
Tae please don't tell anyone, this is really important and it could risk the others in danger if we don't act swiftly

I looked at Jimin, then at the text.

You:
I won't

I put my phone up and got up quickly.

I want to keep hyung safe.

I felt so useless, everything happened so fast and I panicked, my mind wasn't working.

He had to tell me to put pressure on the wound when my first instinct should have automatically done it.

We were taught this..

I don't want him to get hurt anymore.

I don't want anymore deaths and if keeping this a secret means I could keep him and kookie safe then so be it.

I quietly started moving the large boxes, it was surprisingly easy and Jimin was dozing off.

I twisted the key, making the lock click, "Tae?"

My eyes met his and I saw the concern in his eyes. I sighed and opened the door.